Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha is your surname DeAngelo? You look just like my sister in law.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

My mother, husband, son and I were the teenage mutant ninja turtles. our costumes were home-made: shells made of foam and elastic (sandwich board style), flannel colored eye masks and belts, and foam weapons.

It was actually hilarious, and DS was hilarious when we went out trick or treating (my parent's neighborhood did their trick or treat tonight). It was his first go at it, and he designed and helped make all of the costumes. he was just so proud.

Comment

I actually haven't had time to think of a costume because I'm moving on 10/30 ... but I may wear the "costume" I made for an anime convention recently--Princess Luna from My Little Pony. I just threw together the headband the weekend before the convention and wore it with a matching top, since it's all I had time for.

My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
        (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
        Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
        (Red Dwarf)

Comment

If I could find 3 other people to do it with me I would love to be tellytubbies so I could randomly hug all of the cranky law professors (they reside in the same building as I and many other students do) anonymously.

Maybe I should be geeky and dress as famous science inventors/thinkers? Like hold a fake telescope and some parchment paper in hot pants and be Galileo? An apple and be newton?

Orrrr... Schoedinger's cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
          Last edited by turquoisepassion; 10-25-2013, 09:21 PM.
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Carry a clear ball rigged to look like a plasma ball and go as Nikolai tesla.
            Or a generic mad scientist.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

I'd go as Fluttershy but dudes look AWFUL in pony cosplay. Maybe if I went as a fat, sleazy, male pony....still terrible. No pony.
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                I'd go as Fluttershy but dudes look AWFUL in pony cosplay. Maybe if I went as a fat, sleazy, male pony....still terrible. No pony.
                KGB ( knife Gill baby), please tell me about this obsession with ponies..................
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I know a guy who cosplays as Big Mac at conventions--he does a pretty good job with it. He basically goes around in jeans and a red shirt and work gloves with a reddish-blonde wig, and he's usually chewing on a sprig of wheat. He's also a heavy-set guy who doesn't talk much, so he pulls it off well.

(Red Dwarf)

Comment

Yeah, maybe Big Mac...or Dumb Bell or Snowflake!
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

LOL, Snowflake would rock.

(Red Dwarf)

Comment

Fluttershy is best pony.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I think I will go as a casually-dressed office worker, the kind that isn't customer-facing so doesn't need to even go as far as business casual.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                              Paging RichMahogany or Mr. Anthony for a LMGTFY link
                              Actually, I made one, but it's for you, moluv

Let me google that for you
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                Actually, I made one, but it's for you, moluv

Let me google that for you
                                Very funnnnnny.

Comment

Working...
                                X