Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. P, your wife looks adorable. That is an awesome costume (something I will definitely steal for another year).
    Depression Lies

Comment

Don't you think that my wife should fight him for money? I am trying to get him to agree that his pseudo-scientific opinion of men should translate to 2 to 1 odds in his favor. Haha get that money! I also challenged him on her behalf to a blunt-rolling contest. She would also win there. Haha check that craftsmanship
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Why not you fight him?

Half the posts are of you trying to get your wife to do something. Lol. ;P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

hahaha!

Well it's not even a contest if I fought him. I was trying to illustrate the absurdity of at least one of his many vile claims, the most obviously ignorant of which was that women are physically helpless against men. It would do him some good to have his ass kicked by a feminine woman.

and I am confident that there would be no "trying" to get her to fight him; if I just opened his page and left her to read his stuff for a little while, she would want to.
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
            half the posts are of you trying to get your wife to do something. Lol. ;p

sent from my iphone using tapatalk - now free
            qft

Comment

what does that mean?

Comment

Means she agrees with me.

------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I was a mailorder Asian bride one year.

Wedding dress + postage box around my waist.

Lol.

------

Comment

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                    qft
                    Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                    what does that mean?
                    Means she agrees with me.

Paging RichMahogany or Mr. Anthony for a LMGTFY link

Comment

I was a mailorder Asian bride one year.

Wedding dress + postage box around my waist.

Lol.

That's fuckin awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                        That's fuckin awesome!!!
                        Friend wrote: "fragile: one demure Asian bride inside"

I wore it down sixth street (Austin bar/nightlife district) and people actually got it.

Another good thing is no handsy drunk guy could get to me with my box around me! Win win.

------

Comment

I have no idea what I'm being this year.

Which is sad, because I usually love Halloween. I won the costume contest in law school 3 years in a row, and competition there was INTENSE.

I need to figure this out.

Sent via F -22 Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                            I have no idea what I'm being this year.

Which is sad, because I usually love Halloween. I won the costume contest in law school 3 years in a row, and competition there was INTENSE.

I need to figure this out.

Sent via F -22 Raptor
                            What were the three winning costumes?

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                              What were the three winning costumes?
                              Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL:

Roy (this was right after the tiger attack):

Abu Grahib prisoners:

Comment

Are you the guy in the middle (of the bottom pic)?

Nice Roy costume!

Comment

Working...
                                X