No announcement yet.

What makes you smile? :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah pot stems. They kinda suck to smoke but we save them to grind them for baking
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

And hopefully only eat one piece of cake per sitting!!!!!!!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

My wife when she smiles, my son as he natters endlessly about some fracking videogame. my daughter as she follows me arround the house on all 4s like a puppy going dada dada dada and ignores her mom just so she can play with me. This makes me happy.

Also a wooden bow in hand that sings to my spirit as I stalk a deer through the woods, a copious blood trail after the arrow slams home and the taste of hot blood in my mouth as I bite into the raw liver I have just cut from the deer as tribute to the spirit of the deer. This makes me happy.
        Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Everyone's "smiles" in this thread makes me smile!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
            Yeah pot stems. They kinda suck to smoke but we save them to grind them for baking
            Video of high cats??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Yellow aspen leaves against a very blue sky makes me smile!

Comment

The fear in their eyes.

Comment

A witty insult that makes the target laugh, whether given or received.
                  Especially from my daughter when I'm the target...nut doesn't fall far...

Comment

Bacon, eggs and feeling good about eating them.

Minions...they remind me of when my kids were young. Love their giggles. (yes I am a nerd)

Sleeping in this morning, and waking up with plans of spending time with my adult kids today. They always make me smile.

Commenting on the sex thread....
                    44 F 5'5
                    SW 205.4
                    CW 180.4
                    GW 150

Comment

hah! what are minions? Like is that a specific reference? Or you mean it in the regular use sense, like people who do your bidding?
                      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Spontaneously doing tabata box jumps in the park during an afternoon stroll.
                        Blasting Kharma Chameleon and Dancing in the Dark (Springsteen).
                        Writing an article.
                        Letting the smiles in my life flowwww. People have such beautiful smiles.
                        Salube Up! - SalubriousU

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                          hah! what are minions? Like is that a specific reference? Or you mean it in the regular use sense, like people who do your bidding?
                          I could be wrong, but I think she's referring to the minions from Despicable Me. The cute little alien guys.
                          Salube Up! - SalubriousU

Comment

Yep, the cute little yellow minions from the movie. Every time I hear their giggle and see their antics it makes me smile. They so remind me of when my kids were little and the giggles and fun they would have. Can't get enough of them.

Despicable.Me.Mini.Movies
                            44 F 5'5
                            SW 205.4
                            CW 180.4
                            GW 150

Comment

Pictures like this make me smile:

Just knowing that there are still kids left in the world that can still have so much fun without the latest game system, ICrap, etc. is heartening. And I have seen these kids for real, even in the midst of what we would call poverty, they are still being kids.
                              Randal
                              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

My daughters, giggling and just generally enjoying being together again (after separation of several weeks). They act like littlies even at 12 and 20.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X