Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Almighty Squat (booty pics!)

Do you even squat bro?

I thought we could use a booty pics thread since we have gunz n backs (and also because I saw one on a bodybuilding forum and enjoyed it muchly)

Here's mine:

I only graduated from body weight squats to barbell squats a couple weeks ago and have only progressed to 65 lbs so consider this a before pic.

i'm marking my spot

i like looking at pictures

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

lookin' good!

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
        lookin' good!
        indeed.

Comment

^ what they said.
          I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Hot damn!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i'm marking my spot

i like looking at pictures

Originally posted by ebrady98
              I just squatted 40kg and I am dead. No pics tho

Sent from my HTC One mini using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
              Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
              lookin' good!
              Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              indeed.
              Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
              ^ what they said.
              Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
              Hot damn!
              Y'all understand this is a thread for everyone's booty pics...not just mine. So come on people lets see those money shots.

And also, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                Y'all understand this is a thread for everyone's booty pics...not just mine. So come on people lets see those money shots.

And also, thanks!

Haha, coming soon....maybe

Comment

And also, thanks!
                  You sure did a good start though!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

And also, thanks!
                    what? i have to contribute??

i'm glad you were the foot putter downer, saved me the trouble of being grumpy at the lack of more butts
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      what? i have to contribute??

i'm glad you were the foot putter downer, saved me the trouble of being grumpy at the lack of more butts
                      Well, your contribution of that awesome gif will suffice. For now...

Comment

And also, thanks!
                        Lol I think you might need to post a couple more, just to get the ball rolling ya know?
                        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

And also, thanks!
                          Well, I am trying to figure out a non-rumor starting way to say "Hey dude, take a picture of my ass" while here at work.

Comment

I don't have any booty pics. Sorry. Somewhere there's a video of me doing squats when I was brand new at it. But that's too old now. Squats are the bomb. So are back extensions if you do them squeezing your butt.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Well, I am trying to figure out a non-rumor starting way to say "Hey dude, take a picture of my ass" while here at work.
                              'dude, my wife's asking how my new pants are fitting, take a pic so i can send it to her'

alternately

'dude these pants make my ass look awesome, take a pic for me'
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X