X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neilc11 View Post
    All I see is a very thin white belt,
    I agree that more angles wood help.
    That's what I was thinking, or a waist necklace kinda thing.

Either way, your looking great lady
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
      *swoon*

So that reminded me I have a similar old pic on my phone.

My butt is better now maybe? Last week:

I haven't been working hard enough on deadlifts obviously. Not too much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      Looks pretty fine to me
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
        Just for you, here's a quick one. I have plans for a good squat picture at some point in the near future.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
        Hubba hubba

Love that pose! Looks like a catalogue action shot

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          next guy that comments without posting a pic is a wuss
          Bwahahaha says you
          (I'm reading the thread back to front )

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
            Looks pretty fine to me
            Thank you

Still going to try to deadlift more tomorrow. Also some weighted incline hip bridges (not sure if that is a technical term but I modified the hip bridge exercise to tone my thighs/butt even more).

------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Monitoring this thread until I can contribute.
              http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                Thank you

Still going to try to deadlift more tomorrow. Also some weighted incline hip bridges (not sure if that is a technical term but I modified the hip bridge exercise to tone my thighs/butt even more).

Great pic!!!! Weighted incline bridges are some of my fav booty moves in the gym!

Comment

Looking good guys!!!!! Glad to see some male shots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neilc11 View Post
                    All I see is a very thin white belt,
                    I agree that more angles wood help.
                    He said wood....hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Liftinglife View Post
                      They where modest I wonder why they wouldn't show? [ATTACH]14019[/ATTACH]
                      Can you see pic?
                      Great squat ass!

Do you live in yoga pants or have you actually found a pair of jeans you can wear that doesn't try flatten your butt? If so, please share what brand???

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                        Great squat ass!

Do you live in yoga pants or have you actually found a pair of jeans you can wear that doesn't try flatten your butt? If so, please share what brand???
                        I workout in yoga pants and I literally live in scrubs. Jeans do flatten it a little bit but it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when my butt pours out the top of my jeans. I really love my True Religion jeans, Miss Me is another one that fits well.

Comment

Just for you, here's a quick one. I have plans for a good squat picture at some point in the near future.

God Bless America Mr. Anthony. I vote your for President of the United States of America and you can just go shirtless in the male version of sexy underwear. Men, SQUAT. For the love of god SQUAT, I don't see his biceps or chest, all I see an ass I want to grab.

Tomorrow is leg day, so I will post a picture of my magnificent ass tomorrow. But because I did post I will post a picture (even thoughs it's not a booty shot) I hope quads are acceptable for the moment:
                          YES, they are MORE than acceptable. They are magnificent. They would bust out the seams of skinny jeans. You have some strong legs. A guy with bigger thighs than mine is so damn hot.

This is the best topic ever.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                            God Bless America Mr. Anthony. I vote your for President of the United States of America and you can just go shirtless in the male version of sexy underwear. Men, SQUAT. For the love of god SQUAT, I don't see his biceps or chest, all I see an ass I want to grab.

YES, they are MORE than acceptable. They are magnificent. They would bust out the seams of skinny jeans. You have some strong legs. A guy with bigger thighs than mine is so damn hot.

I think its safe to say that men and women (just cause a chick with a squatters ass is better than a guy's :P ) should both squat like there asses depend on it!! ( it does)

Jeans/pants are quite the challenge. These are some of the trials and tribulations I must endure. Skinny jeans would probably catch fire if I attempted to wear them. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post

Just wanted to agree with ALL of this.
                              No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                              -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Prime-Animal your quads will do just fine. So many guys have chicken legs. You have man legs one could sink her teeth into.
                                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X