Fell off the PB wagon....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell off the PB wagon....

2 weeks of PB under my belt and was feeling good. Today derailed all that. Had to work for a previous employer and I thought they'd have burgers for lunch but no such luck. Should have been prepared but that didn't happen. So instead I snacked on caramel popcorn with chocolate chips. Now I feel yucky and gross. Back at it tomorrow. I definitely know now how good I feel on PB and don't want to feel this yucky again.

80/20 keep on keepin on

Comment

Good to see you are listening to your body, don't stress the slip.
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

Ain't no thang. Just keep Grokkin'!
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Oh come on. That's absolutely nothing. I've done far worse on PMS.
          F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Don't dwell on it.Tomorrow is another day. Get back on it. BTW I always have emergency food with me for "those" occasions. In my case one square of Dagoba 100% chocolate or a can of Sardines. I know my breath will stink but so what. I could go almost a whole day on that. Find your "comfort/emergency" food and keep on Grokin'

Comment

I got back on it, did great all day! I even made CC cookies for the family and didn't sample one bit (proud of myself). The depressing part is I got up this morning (Monday is weigh in day) and gained 1.3 lbs. WTH? How long before I will see a change in the scales direction? I'm scared that all this protein and fat is making me gain. OBTW, I walked 3 miles yesterday too, not to strenuous. Any ideas?

Comment

Hello,
                Where do you come from health-wise ? Obese ? skinny, allergic to things ? anything else ?
                One primal thing to do if you want to see it that way is skip a meal. If all there is is crap, why eat it ? skip it.

Comment

My weight has always been up and down (lowest 127) but April of last year I started losing weight (at highest 208) and lost 50 lbs by November. Didn't do so well during the holidays, then got back on it but not at 100%. Steadily started gaining. I was very active between April 2012 to January of this year but got sidelined by a hip injury that had lingered, so running and cycling have been put to the sidelines. About all I can do is walk or hike low terrain now. I'm 5' 3" and currently weigh 188. The diet I did in April 2012 was Dukan diet. It worked great but wreaked havoc on digestion. Any ideas or comments would be greatly welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                  X