No announcement yet.

Coconut Oil in Canada - where to buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am buying coconut oil for longer time period (Coconut Oil in Health Beauty Cosmetics shop - Compare prices, Save and Buy at How To Shop Smart.), they shipping both to CA and/or US...

Comment

Costco is now selling large jars 1.5 KG of Carrington Farms organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil in Canada. Not all stores have it and you may have to look really hard to find it. About 15 or 16.00 a jar.

Comment

Another Online Store..

Guys There is another Online Store which provides the Online Shopping with Free Shipping also on very good Prices. they have separate Brand Stores, lets say for Dove, Loreal Paris....

its myessentials.ca. They have clearance Sale on... HaPpY sHoPpInG...

Comment

Originally posted by twa2w View Post
          Costco is now selling large jars 1.5 KG of Carrington Farms organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil in Canada. Not all stores have it and you may have to look really hard to find it. About 15 or 16.00 a jar.
          Yeah - that is what I was going to say. The stores in SK carry it, so I'm sure the Costco there should too. That is the cheapest I've found in.

Comment

Coconut oil is usually good for up to two years so if you are using it often it might be cost effective to buy a bigger container. If you are looking for coconut oil in Canada, HealthyPrice.ca does it pretty good job of listing all the online retailers that ship from Canada: Coconut Oil - The Lowest Prices in Canada | HealthyPrice.ca

Comment

Working...
            X