This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Democrats in Obamacare Free Fall
    President Obama isn't the only one tanking in the polls. While a new CBS poll out today does show Obama dipping to an all-time low 37 percent approval rating, state polling shows the damage is spreading to all Democrats down as well.
    Republicans need to pick up just 6 seats to take control of the Senate in 2014. They already have strong leads in the currently Democratic-held states of Montana, South Dakota, and West Virginia.
    Senate Democrats in Obamacare Free Fall - Conn Carroll

===============================================
    HHS Plans to Spend Up to $7B to Find Ways to Reduce Costs Under Obamacare
    Insanity Squared. Pour even MORE Billions into the BLACK HOLE of Obamacare!
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_767960.html

Impeach Obama
    Impeach Obama Fax - Tea Party

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-21-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        Doesn't that photo remind us of Democrat Harry Reid?

=====================================
        Second wave of health plan cancellations looms
        A new and independent analysis of ObamaCare warns of a ticking time bomb, predicting a second wave of 50 million to 100 million insurance policy cancellations next fall -- right before the mid-term elections.
        If Obama Care is not repealed, it is the END of the Democrats!
        Second wave of health plan cancellations looms | Fox News

==============================

Impeach Obama

Grizz

Comment

• Well, he's far to cute to be Mitch McConnell............
          Starting Weight: 197.5
          Current Weight: 123
          Far healthier!

Comment

• More Obamacare Fraud Exposed: This Time, Private Data is Involved -
            A week and a half ago, Project Veritas released video evidence of Obamacare navigators suggesting the use of fraud and deception to people enrolling in healthcare plans.

Project Veritas has released a new video. This one shows Texas Enroll America Communications Lead Chris Tarango conspiring to release private data to help a political action committee.

In the video, Tarango admits this type of thing has happened in the past.

- See more at: More Obamacare Fraud Exposed: This Time, Private Data is Involved | The Daily Sheeple

==============================================
            Obamacare - The Neutron Bomb That Will Decimate The U.S. Economy
            If you set out to design a corrupt, inefficient, wasteful, unfair, deranged and unreformable system, you would arrive at U.S. healthcare/ObamaCare.
            ObamaCare ignores the structural causes of our ill-health:
            * Unhealthy packaged foods
            * Fast Unhealthy foods
            * Little to no walking, biking
            * Pills to replace good diet
            * Poor public health education
            * Business profits from illness, not good health
            All the reasons why ObamaCare will act as a neutron bomb on the U.S. economy
            http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...ate-us-economy

===============================
            The SHOCKING size of Heathcare.Gov exceeds the genome of a mouse. 500 Million Lines of code,
            exceeds Facebook by 10 Times, Chart comparing ObamaCare with other major programs:

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...lines-of-code/
            IMO, there is NO WAY to finish this monster by Dec 1st, Maybe it will be finished by Dec 1st 2015.

Impeach Obama

Grizz
            Last edited by Grizz; 11-21-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
              More Obamacare Fraud Exposed: This Time, Private Data is Involved -
              A week and a half ago, Project Veritas released video evidence of Obamacare navigators suggesting the use of fraud and deception to people enrolling in healthcare plan

Grizz
              The truth about Project Veritas and its founder James O'Keefe, III.

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              'Investigations by both legal authorities and journalists have found O'Keefe has "selectively," "heavily," or "deceptively" edited secretly recorded videos to leave a false impression and present the subjects in the worst possible light.'
              "Due to his videos of ACORN workers supposedly aiding a couple in criminal planning, the US Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit, which had aided low- and moderate-income people for 40 years. The non-profit also lost most private funding, and in March 2010 had to close most of its offices. Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately"

James O'Keefe Voter Fraud Video Further Debunked: Another U.S. Citizen Falsely Accused

There are many other articles about what a lying piece of crap James O'Keefe is. And lets not forget that he is a criminal, he broke into an U.S. Senator's office and tried to bug it! He than began a harassment campaign against the man who prosecuted him. He is an epic failure as both a journalist and a criminal. Yet he is the Pride of the Tea Party!

Comment

• Experts Warn Healthcare.gov So Big And So Riddled With Security Flaws It Should Be Shut Down, Rebuilt From Scratch
                While the abysmal rollout of Obamacare hardly needs any additional debacles, a recent hearing by technology experts in Congress added yet another, quite major, wrinkle to an already insurmountable problem: healthcare.gov is so fraught with security flaws, and so bloated with code, that it may easily expose the personal data of millions (we are being generous here) of users - it collects user names, birth dates, social security numbers, email addresses and much more - to even the least experienced of hackers.

It gets worse: when asked "Do any of you think today that the site is secure?" the answer from the experts, which included two academics and two private sector technical researchers, was a unanimous "no."

And worse when the experts were asked "would you recommend today that this site be shut down until it is?" three of the experts said "yes," while a fourth said he did not have enough information to make the call.

But the worst news of the day the experts said the site needed to be completely rebuilt to run more efficiently, making it easier to protect. They said HealthCare.gov runs on 500 million lines of code, or 25 times the size of Facebook, one of the world's busiest sites.

Well... "Obama built that
                More here:"
                Experts Warn Healthcare.gov So Big And So Riddled With Security Flaws It Should Be Shut Down, Rebuilt From Scratch | Zero Hedge
                Some cyber security experts recommend shutting Obamacare site | Reuters

==========================================
                Obamacare Automatically Enrolling People In Foodstamps Based On Obamacare Qualification…
                You Cannot Opt Out, You Cannot Decline! More Insanity Squared,

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama...annot-decline/

Impeach Obama

Grizz
                Last edited by Grizz; 11-21-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                  They said HealthCare.gov runs on 500 million lines of code, or 25 times the size of Facebook, one of the world's busiest sites.
                  I think that's a load of bull.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                    True because some anonymous dude on some website posted it?

He says most of his full time employees qualify for food stamps in CA, which is called CAL Fresh not SNAP, and that would mean for a single person household they can not make for than 130% of the federal poverty level or $1245 for a single person. Assuming full time means 40 hours a week, this dude is paying his employees less than the minimum wage of $8 an hour. He or she should feel some shame that they pay their employees so little, that most of them qualify for federal assistance. Sadly the people employed probably have little to no other options.

I don't know much about the responsibilities of large employers (over 50 people) but I don't think some of the requirements come into play until play until at least 2015. I would be happy if someone who had actual facts would correct my understanding. My husband has not mentioned anything about it, there are no changes to our policy next year and I have not read any credible news sources talking about it. You would think if it was actually happening, that would be making the news too.

I feel no pity for this person. You employ over 600 full time people and you whine about having to provide them insurance but pay a wage that puts them under 130% of the poverty level. Slavery is alive and well.
                    Facts? Credible news? I wouldn't hold my breath for it to happen on THIS thread

Comment

• I would like people to try a little experiment:

Call your credit card company and ask for your balance.....now, understand that there is about a 25% chance that you will be speaking to someone CURRENTLY IN PRISON. If not, you are likely being wired to either the Philippines or Cambodia, where there are no privacy laws whatsoever.

In addition, it is well-documented that companies like VISA, mastercard, facebook, have ALL been hacked and had things stolen from them.

As you read this, most computers have 20-30 "cookie programs" on them that are recording all of your activity and selling it to data collection services, BOTH governmental and private.

In other words, the idea that your healthcare info (which is less damaging than your financial info) should be, will be 100% secure is a fairy tale. Every effort should be made to protect it, but making it truly secure is not going to happen. Student loan info, credit card numbers, are all tracked and stolen on a regular basis. Congress needs to pass an across the board privacy act that applies to all entities....but they won't because the true owners, the multi-nationals, profit heavily from having access to that information.

Selective outrage, anyone?
                      "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                        Doesn't Newt still crawl out from under a rock sometimes to say something on Fox News?
                        Possibly. Thankfully, I have no cable/antennae so have no clue what's on Fox or other channels these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                          Not me. I'm pretty much pissed off at more than 99% of the planet more than 99% of the time.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Not me. I'm pretty much pissed off at more than 99% of the planet more than 99% of the time.
                            Me too. And then I am still not sure about that other 1%, they are pretty close to the top of my list most of the time.

Comment

• Obama's Turkey Pardons a CURSE? Or does he just hate Thanksgiving?

"It's that time of the year again folks, when two lucky turkeys come to Washington, spend time at a swanky hotel, get some facetime with President Obama at the White House, before spending the rest of their days at a historic Virginia farm.

But those days are always short..."

All Of President Obama's Pardoned Turkeys Are Dead - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
                              Obama's Pardoned Turkeys Are Not Long For This World

Comment

• Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                                I would like people to try a little experiment:

Call your credit card company and ask for your balance.....now, understand that there is about a 25% chance that you will be speaking to someone CURRENTLY IN PRISON. If not, you are likely being wired to either the Philippines or Cambodia, where there are no privacy laws whatsoever.

In addition, it is well-documented that companies like VISA, mastercard, facebook, have ALL been hacked and had things stolen from them.

As you read this, most computers have 20-30 "cookie programs" on them that are recording all of your activity and selling it to data collection services, BOTH governmental and private.

In other words, the idea that your healthcare info (which is less damaging than your financial info) should be, will be 100% secure is a fairy tale. Every effort should be made to protect it, but making it truly secure is not going to happen. Student loan info, credit card numbers, are all tracked and stolen on a regular basis. Congress needs to pass an across the board privacy act that applies to all entities....but they won't because the true owners, the multi-nationals, profit heavily from having access to that information.

Lazarus,
                                Excellent post. It appears that Identity Theft Insurance is essential, ESPECIALLY for anyone signing up for Obama Care.

Do you have identity theft insurance?

Grizz
                                Last edited by Grizz; 11-21-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X