Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizz, please consider, re: your poverty post - vaccine-injured children. When my daughter started having seizures at 11 months, I had to quit my job. She was later diagnosed with encephalopathy, more commonly known as autism. She was normal before a booster shot two weeks before the seizure and she had met all her milestones before she regressed into "autism" and lost all of her skills. We were plunged below the poverty line and SSI, medicaid, and food stamps have been a part of the picture ever since. The rate is now 1 in 50 and 1 in 37 boys. Guess who is paying the tab for vaccine injury in the US? It isn't the pharmaceutical companies; it's taxpayers and it's going to get worse with a child being diagnosed with autism every 11 minutes. The divorce rate in families with an autistic child is 80-something percent. I loved the job I had before seizures ravaged my child. I would much rather be a working, contributing-to-the-economy mom with a healthy daughter who was also a working, contributing-to-the-economy young lady. What is going to happen to this country when the tsunami of autistic adults hits, and ages out of their parent's insurance, and has to join the rest of the young adults who have already been on Medicaid for years? And then when the tsunami continues to hit for decades after? My daughter was one of the first, as she was born in 1990, after the vaccine schedule tripled. Autism diagnoses in Denmark have been on the decline since the level of Thimerosal (ethyl mercury) was drastically reduced in their vaccines. It's the second most toxic substance known to man, second only to plutonium. You wanna talk about something that's going to destroy the ecomony and the US - there ya go. It's already permanently damaged millions of kids (and their families -- 3-4 million currently, and estimates are that it takes $3-5 million dollars per child, lifetime).

And people might say that my daughter took a hit for the greater good, for herd immunity, and that's OK, even though it's not that simple or true - the herd immunity thing. The medical community, especially pediatricians have treated us like crap. Some have even gone so far to say - "Don't tell Dr. _____________ that your daughter's condition is due to vaccine injury. He may refuse to treat her." If any other human being was assaulted by toxic substances that caused brain damage, wouldn't their doctors want to know? This is a very widespread problem.

It would only cost less than $2 for all vaccines to be single-use, thereby eliminating the need for a preservative such as Thimerosal. But our lovely Supreme Court has determined that it is not necessary to make them safer for they are "unavoidably unsafe."
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    1-30-2014 - 157 (lowest weight since 2004)
    GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
    CW: 164 GW: 130-135 CBF%: 24.38
    49 - 5'7.5"
    Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

• Obama’s Massive Fraud
      ‘If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan. Period.” How serious was this lie, repeated by Barack Obama with such beguiling regularity? Well, how would the Justice Department be dealing with it if it had been uttered by, say, the president of an insurance company rather than the president of the United States?

Fraud is a serious federal felony, usually punishable by up to 20 years’ imprisonment — with every repetition of a fraudulent communication chargeable as a separate crime. In computing sentences, federal sentencing guidelines factor in such considerations as the dollar value of the fraud, the number of victims, and the degree to which the offender’s treachery breaches any special fiduciary duties he owes. Cases of multi-million-dollar corporate frauds — to say nothing of multi-billion-dollar, Bernie Madoff–level scams that nevertheless pale beside Obamacare’s dimensions — often result in terms amounting to decades in the slammer.
      Obama

OBAMA GETS AWAY WITH IT SCOTT FREE
      It is not illegal for the President to Defraud the public with LIES!

Grizz

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
        In a free market "utopia", you will have no way to verify a doctor's credentials. And if it turns out the doctor or the insurance company is lying to you. well, not only is it not illegal, but there is no recourse to the consumer. Your insurance company didn't pay? Oh, well. Pay it all yourself.

Really, it is legal for them to put any sort of material in a jar and sell it to you as pure creatine, and up to the consumer to determine the safety and purity based on what? Consumers have to spend hundreds of dollars running assays to determine what's in the jar? Should someone die, who would determine this was the cause of death? I think you don't understand what regulations do and do not do.

This is hilarious. You have no idea how medicine works. Who is going to do the investigation to determine that the doctor is at fault, given that in the free market "utopia", consumers will not have the legal right to sue a doctor they suspect has made a medical mistake and killed a relative of theirs?

"People" are happy to run multi-million dollar investigations to determine the cause of food-borne illness. Who knew?
        I know exactly how regulations work. Big companies capture the regulators and use them to write complex laws that make it harder for smaller companies to compete. The FDA is probably Monsanto's best friend. It's the same way with Goldman Sachs and the SEC.

Your posts seem to say "I have little faith in people to make the best choices for themselves." Why is that?
        In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsSmith View Post
          Grizz, please consider, re: your poverty post - vaccine-injured children. When my daughter started having seizures at 11 months, I had to quit my job. She was later diagnosed with encephalopathy, more commonly known as autism. She was normal before a booster shot two weeks before the seizure and she had met all her milestones before she regressed into "autism" and lost all of her skills. We were plunged below the poverty line and SSI, medicaid, and food stamps have been a part of the picture ever since. The rate is now 1 in 50 and 1 in 37 boys. Guess who is paying the tab for vaccine injury in the US? It isn't the pharmaceutical companies; it's taxpayers and it's going to get worse with a child being diagnosed with autism every 11 minutes. The divorce rate in families with an autistic child is 80-something percent. I loved the job I had before seizures ravaged my child. I would much rather be a working, contributing-to-the-economy mom with a healthy daughter who was also a working, contributing-to-the-economy young lady. What is going to happen to this country when the tsunami of autistic adults hits, and ages out of their parent's insurance, and has to join the rest of the young adults who have already been on Medicaid for years? And then when the tsunami continues to hit for decades after? My daughter was one of the first, as she was born in 1990, after the vaccine schedule tripled. Autism diagnoses in Denmark have been on the decline since the level of Thimerosal (ethyl mercury) was drastically reduced in their vaccines. It's the second most toxic substance known to man, second only to plutonium. You wanna talk about something that's going to destroy the ecomony and the US - there ya go. It's already permanently damaged millions of kids (and their families -- 3-4 million currently, and estimates are that it takes $3-5 million dollars per child, lifetime).

And people might say that my daughter took a hit for the greater good, for herd immunity, and that's OK, even though it's not that simple or true - the herd immunity thing. The medical community, especially pediatricians have treated us like crap. Some have even gone so far to say - "Don't tell Dr. _____________ that your daughter's condition is due to vaccine injury. He may refuse to treat her." If any other human being was assaulted by toxic substances that caused brain damage, wouldn't their doctors want to know? This is a very widespread problem.

It would only cost less than $2 for all vaccines to be single-use, thereby eliminating the need for a preservative such as Thimerosal. But our lovely Supreme Court has determined that it is not necessary to make them safer for they are "unavoidably unsafe."
          MsSmith,
          Your situation is HORRIBLE, and heart breaking. My heart goes out to you. I was VERY worried about this very horror when my son's wife got pregnant in 2009. My son & I discussed this Horror in great detail. He was fortunately able to find a doctor that signed off for the reduced immunization schedule used in the 1980's. The FDA is corrupt to allow this and other atrocities that are sinking this country. Corruption in the USA is horrible & getting worse. I have friends that have left the USA to escape what they see coming. What about the the American Diabetes Association keeping bread in their food pyramid, and bread is the worst thing for diabetes. What about GMO wheat causing Nationwide Obesity & sickness, and the FDA continues promoting GMO wheat at the top of the food pyramid. Heart Healthy is pure BS! Everywhere we look there are terrible problems getting worse. I see the problems but I don't have all the answers. We refuse to get the flu shots for your reasons. Vitamin D3 negates the reason for flu shots. We don't take any drugs, and I think I've found a natural solution for my asthma problems. I haven't needed my inhaler for over 6 months now, so my asthma "cure" seems to be working. Welfare is needed in many cases, but too many people are ruining it for others who those who really need it. What should be done with people abusing welfare & SS disability? What can be done to stop corruption of government? I don't think there is any answers. Everyone seems to have their price for corruption.

I draw the line at Obama Care and his Progressive Party taking control of our country. We need real leadership from our president & Congress to roll back all the corruption and put in real reforms. I can dream, right?

I am doing my part to fight back as best as I can. I put a LOT of work into this file that is now being read 24/7 by people world wide, to help prevent the severe iodine deficiency epidemic & needless surgeries being suffered by women.
          http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Grizz
          Last edited by Grizz; 11-10-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Pharmaceutical liability for vaccine injury was eliminated via a rider in the Homeland Security Bill introduced by then Sen. Frist (R-TN) during George W. Bush's administration. Frist's family owns a large healthcare chain.

We definitely should go back to the 1986 vaccine schedule (the rate then was 1 in 10,000), but then TPTB (pharmaceutical industry, autism industry, chronic disease industry, et al) would eventually see a loss in profits. And we can't have that.

I am glad you guys have a safer schedule for your grandchild and that you don't take the flu shot.

If you are interested in extending your passion for our country and economy to the vaccine injured community, we would certainly benefit from it. I recommend tacanow.org, Adventuresinautism.com, ageofautism.com

Thanks for your kind words.
            GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
            49 - 5'7.5"
            Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

Pharmaceutical liability for vaccine injury was eliminated via a rider in the Homeland Security Bill introduced by then Sen. Frist (R-TN) during George W. Bush's administration. Frist's family owns a large healthcare chain.

We definitely should go back to the 1986 vaccine schedule (the rate then was 1 in 10,000), but then TPTB (pharmaceutical industry, autism industry, chronic disease industry, et al) would eventually see a loss in profits. And we can't have that.

I am glad you guys have a safer schedule for your grandchild and that you don't take the flu shot.

If you are interested in extending your passion for our country and economy to the vaccine injured community, we would certainly benefit from it. I recommend tacanow.org, Adventuresinautism.com, ageofautism.com

Thanks for your kind words.
              I would LOVE to get into that horror story. However, my hands are full promoting cures for the Nationwide Iodine Deficiency Epidemic. Iodine also cures cancers, another miracle hidden by Big Pharma. However I do jump on your bandwagon at every opportunity.

I use the free Google Drive to create my on-line docs:
              http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Next best thing to setting up an internet web site. Google finds & references the information in my doc files, so anyone searching iodine can find my files. Maybe you can do something similar for vaccines.

You might be interested in knowing that a woman who is iodine sufficient gives birth to BRILLIANT babies mostly immune from ADD. Dr. Flechas Video
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uc4Q3kzBSc4

Grizz
              Last edited by Grizz; 11-10-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Thank you. I rely on the brilliant minds of Dr. Boyd Haley, Dr. Brian Hooker, Dr. Paul G. King, et al, and lots of other advocates and parents involved with the websites I posted. I had to let go of the majority of my anger and efforts outside of our home so that we could have peace and be happier. I was really, REALLY ticked off when I learned about mercury in vaccines in 1999, and the cover-up. Have a good night, Grizz.
                GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                49 - 5'7.5"
                Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
                  I know exactly how regulations work. Big companies capture the regulators and use them to write complex laws that make it harder for smaller companies to compete. The FDA is probably Monsanto's best friend. It's the same way with Goldman Sachs and the SEC.

Your posts seem to say "I have little faith in people to make the best choices for themselves." Why is that?
                  Because government is doing so well in that regard, right? Medical malpractice kills numerous people every single year. Medical advice is legal* the give away for free, the person assumes the same risk(this site is an example), it's only the sale of medical advice that is regulated*. This means it's more a restriction on competition than anything else. Fraud violates the free market law of invasions of person's and property. No one assumes avoidance of product liability suits(they assume it's a free for all where people are just going to sell fake products and try to kill each other) as well as wanting to attract customers, would provide more than enough incentive to produce quality products. Without government, do people just forget how to calculate purity? I learned how to do that long ago, and it basically is as simple as comparing your sample with standards.
                  Last edited by Derpamix; 11-10-2013, 05:27 PM. Reason: * edited weird redundancy
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• You know the honeymoon is over, when the comedians start.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
                    We agree...and think 25 to life would be
                    appropriate.
                    --Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy
                    Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
                    --Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
                    new Obama Value Meal?
                    A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
                    has to pay for it.
                    --Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call
                    lunch with a convicted felon?
                    A: A fund raiser.
                    --Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
                    Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
                    A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
                    and threats to society. The other is for housing
                    prisoners.
                    --David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
                    on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
                    started to sink, who would be saved?
                    A: America!
                    --Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between
                    Obama and his dog, Bo?
                    A: Bo has papers.
                    --Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result
                    of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
                    A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper
                    stickers off the road.
                    --David Letterman

What is the "Progressive Party?"
                    Who are the Arch Enemies of the Constitutional Conservatives?
                    Many on the left today call themselves “progressive,” and they do so not just because it’s a nicer way of saying “liberal,” but also because they very much intend to revive the political principles of America’s original Progressives, from the Progressive Era of the 1880s through World War I. Why would leftist politicians, like Mrs. Clinton, purposely identify themselves with this Progressive movement?

The reason is that America’s original Progressives were also its original, big-government liberals. Most people point to the New Deal era as the source of big government and the welfare state that we have today. While this is perfectly accurate, it is important to understand that the principles of the New Deal did not originate in the New Deal; rather, they came from the Progressives, who had dominated American politics and intellectual cultural a generation prior to the New Deal.

Quite simply, the Progressives detested the bedrock principles of American government. They detested the Declaration of Independence, which enshrines the protection of individual natural rights (like property) as the unchangeable purpose of government; and they detested the Constitution, which places permanent limits on the scope of government and is structured in a way that makes the extension of national power beyond its original purpose very difficult. “Progressivism” was, for them, all about progressing, or moving beyond, the principles of our founders.
                    http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/23936/
                    Thusly we have Obama shredding our constitution at every opportunity. He LIED when he took the oath of office to uphold & defend our Constitution. He and his "Progressive Party" are the Enemy within... the Enemy of our Constitution.

NEWSFLASH !
                    TWITTER SUSPENDING ACCOUNTS CRITICAL OF OBAMACARE !

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama...amacare-video/
                    Obama Shredding the Constitution again?

Grizz
                    Last edited by Grizz; 11-11-2013, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Grizz, please consider, re: your poverty post - vaccine-injured children. When my daughter started having seizures at 11 months, I had to quit my job. She was later diagnosed with encephalopathy, more commonly known as autism. She was normal before a booster shot two weeks before the seizure and she had met all her milestones before she regressed into "autism" and lost all of her skills. We were plunged below the poverty line and SSI, medicaid, and food stamps have been a part of the picture ever since. The rate is now 1 in 50 and 1 in 37 boys. Guess who is paying the tab for vaccine injury in the US? It isn't the pharmaceutical companies; it's taxpayers and it's going to get worse with a child being diagnosed with autism every 11 minutes. The divorce rate in families with an autistic child is 80-something percent. I loved the job I had before seizures ravaged my child. I would much rather be a working, contributing-to-the-economy mom with a healthy daughter who was also a working, contributing-to-the-economy young lady. What is going to happen to this country when the tsunami of autistic adults hits, and ages out of their parent's insurance, and has to join the rest of the young adults who have already been on Medicaid for years? And then when the tsunami continues to hit for decades after? My daughter was one of the first, as she was born in 1990, after the vaccine schedule tripled. Autism diagnoses in Denmark have been on the decline since the level of Thimerosal (ethyl mercury) was drastically reduced in their vaccines. It's the second most toxic substance known to man, second only to plutonium. You wanna talk about something that's going to destroy the ecomony and the US - there ya go. It's already permanently damaged millions of kids (and their families -- 3-4 million currently, and estimates are that it takes $3-5 million dollars per child, lifetime).

Hi, thanks for sharing, can I ask you if you have proved that your daughter's autism was related to the vaccine? I am asking because I know someone else who is in similar situation and the vaccine is a suspect as you know.

Comment

• Dunno about the walking coma of government workers. I share my office with government guys - they're always busy. Us corporate types, too. We don't exactly spend our days screwing around. I'm only on here when I get stuff done - I'm pretty swift with it.

As to a tax-funded universal health care system, I'm all for it. Growing up, I had state health care. As an adult, my paycheck is ultimately derived from your tax money (contracts). More than willing to pay it forward.

M.

Comment

• Hi Hotmail. YW. Yes, and yes - diagnostic studies did, as well as ruled out any genetic disorders. The 1991 booster shot she received 2 weeks before her first seizure was problematic and there was more than 200 mcg of Thimerosal (49% ethyl mercury) in vaccines in the early 1990's. More than 30% of people with an ASD (autism spectrum disorder) diagnosis have seziures. My daughter and many others cannot detox mercury. The government refuses to study why the vaccine injured are injured and others aren't.

Something of interest to note: The DSM eliminated Asperger's Disorder (the higher functioning autistics' diagnosis) from the manual this year, which means that the true numbers of ASD diagnoses won't be accurate after this year. Those people will no longer be covered by insurance.
                          GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                          49 - 5'7.5"
                          Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

• Thanks again Ms Smith, the child I was asking about is only 4yo, so not sure its the booster.
                            Were you paid any compensation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotmail View Post
                              Thanks again Ms Smith, the child I was asking about is only 4yo, so not sure its the booster.
                              Were you paid any compensation?
                              No, I was not informed about filing an adverse reaction claim which needed to be filed within 3 years of the documented first symptom.
                              GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                              49 - 5'7.5"
                              Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

• PS Hotmail: Here is a timely post about the current state of vaccine court, for those who were able to file vaccine reaction claims within the statute of limitations, which is not the same as trying to file suit against a vaccine manufacturer, which no one can do anymore: Congressional Briefing Thursday on Vaccine "Court" - AGE OF AUTISM

There are some updated posts about the hearing at AofA too.
                                Last edited by MsSmith; 11-11-2013, 08:09 AM.
                                GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                                49 - 5'7.5"
                                Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

Working...
                                X