Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't ready all the thread, but funny force sterilization came up as we were discussing it here at work, forget Hitler, its been happening this year !!

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims - Forbes

So Israel government decided to sterilize African women cuz they is Black..

Comment

• The battle over Obama Care is heating up.

It has never happened before in the history of the United States. We The People are watching a political game of chess unfold from our nations leaders and are on the very brink of a financial catastrophe like no other since our nations founding. When and if this occurs in just a mere 11 days, on October 17, President Obama is not looking to fix it but rather “shut down” or terminate the charter of 16 U.S. States!

The train wreck that was predicted with the Affordable Care Act, AKA Obamacare, is being scheduled. Our national debt clock is ticking down like a time bomb. October 17th, for the first time in U.S. History, we may default on our loans. Not a joke. October 17th is when the check to the outstanding accounts that we borrowed from to fund our Federal Reserve comes due to countries like China who President Obama borrowed over a Trillion dollars from.

Imagine if you will: (This article speculates on what might come if O'Bummer continues to refuse to negotiate.)

The sequence of events would likely go as follows…
      Obama Ready To ?Shutdown? 16 U.S. States |
      O'bummer & his Progressive Democrat Lap Dogs have dug in their heels. It is his way or the highway for the entire USA. Obama fiddles while the USA burns.

Grizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotmail View Post
        I haven't ready all the thread, but funny force sterilization came up as we were discussing it here at work, forget Hitler, its been happening this year !!

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims - Forbes

So Israel government decided to sterilize African women cuz they is Black..
        Well, temporary birth control there WASN'T sterilization. The rest is equally charming ...
        http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Editori...-birth-control
        Last edited by anna5; 10-09-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Epic fail: just 1 percent of Obamacare requests successfully processed

“As few as 1 in 100 applications on the federal exchange contains enough information to enroll the applicant in a plan,” CNBC health care reporter Dan Mangan wrote Friday.

According to several insurance industry sources who spoke to CNBC during the first week of Obamacare’s roll-out, a number of complications are causing the vast majority of submitted applications to be absent of the information necessary to implement coverage.
          Epic fail: just 1 percent of Obamacare requests successfully processed - 12160

Grizz
          Last edited by Grizz; 10-09-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• BTW, Hotmail, is Mosley still alive or just his spirit?
            Yes, it is the rhetorical question. At the moment it is the most antisemitic and probably the most bigoted place in general in Europe with notoriously biased BBC, press and universities, often financed by yes, oil money.
            I will never forget the scene I saw in the 1990s in a hotel just across from the British Library.
            On one side there was an African youth in charge of luggage, on the other a blond administrator shouting at him. When I entered the entrance hall, I saw her throwing some keys on the floor in front of him.
            The guy thought for a moment (to pick up or not) and slowly picked them up. I saw similar treatment everywhere in London. I also talked to some of them.
            Tell me more about treating of Africans ... some of whom have actually all the rights to be there, in an imperially enriched country.
            And tell me what Britain did in Judea (in general - such a British land, such a British land) and to those Jews who fled the Nazi monstrosity?
            Last edited by anna5; 10-09-2013, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anna5 View Post
              Well, temporary birth control there WASN'T sterilization.
              Oh I see, that's alright then, a government to give African people vaccine that is disguised as a birth control just because they are African is perfectly good in your books!

Comment

• So Israel government decided to sterilize African women cuz they is Black..
                It was temporary. And I agree with that kind of a practice and wish our government would do it. I live in a heavily Hispanic area and they have a lot of kids. Not one or two but 5 or 6. They receive food stamps. The families make a lot of damn mouths to feed. I don't know why they do it, but it makes a problem.

If you can't support kids and need to rely on subsidy, I have exactly no problem with the government requiring you to use birth control. If you can support the kids, with no help, by all means, make your uterus into a clown car.

It's not racism, it's common sense.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Well, I said what I had to say in my area of expertise. I'll leave the rest to others. I am sure we have many medical professionals, including psychiatrists on the forum.
                  Now I am wondering whether the diet does something to some, or they come to Primal already ... perfect.
                  Hotmail, manipulate someone else.
                  Frankly, I would have also a different advice for you, but maybe someone will give it professionally.
                  Last edited by anna5; 10-09-2013, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Don't feel sorry for those people. They know exactly what they are doing. They know how to Game the System. We are the suckers:

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

You have two families: “Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”. Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
                    Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table”.

Ready? Now pay attention….

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes.
                    Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.
                    Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food,
                    or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
                    Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare.
                    Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 .00.
                    Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.
                    Jose Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
                    Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Poor Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
                    Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to Party, drink & time to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal’s and Jose Illegal’s children both attend the same elementary school. Joe Legal pays for his children’s lunches, while Jose Illegal’s children get a government sponsored lunch.

Joe Legal’s children go home after school.
                    Jose Illegal’s children have an after school ESL program.

Now, when they reach college age, Joe Legal’s kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes,
                    Jose Illegal’s kids ”go to the head of the class” because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Joe Legal is a SUCKER
                    Jose Illegal is Gaming The System
                    Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal |

Grizz
                    Last edited by Grizz; 10-09-2013, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Magnolia, I don't think if I agree with you.
                      I'd like to stress something else. These women were migrating. It's difficult enough to migrate - to walk, to be in temporary tent circumstances, to deal with the stress of displacement - without being pregnant, and it can be possibly irresponsible to get pregnant and give birth in such difficult circumstances.
                      This was a large group which had to be dealt with - to be processed, absorbed, fed etc. in Israel's precarious circumstances. The only other large group - Soviet Jews - are notorious for low birth rate and don't have any problem with birth control.
                      The occasional Western immigrants don't need any help with birth control either.
                      Well, but the Mosleys and the Galloways (what's the latter's title? Lord Sheik? sitting in their castles which they just "deserve" - sure, ask the Indians, the Africans, the intelligent Americans, etc.) .... "care" about Africans - Jewish or not. Sure.
                      Last edited by anna5; 10-09-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Oh I see, that's alright then, a government to give African people vaccine that is disguised as a birth control just because they are African is perfectly good in your books!
                        Perhaps it was not because they were African but because they were a population the Israeli Government knew they could not support.

We fling racism around, and I'd be curious to know where you live, and what the make up of your community is. I live in an area that is heavily African American and Hispanic. I see every day the problems that occur when people have children they can not support. I've found that most people who call this out as racism live in very white communities and have never actually experienced what its like to live among people who meet the stereotype. There are big issues with gangs and drug trade, which, IMO, when you see the nice car, that's how it was paid for. I can actually appreciate the drug trade, at least I don't have to support them. These people having these children that they can't support or care for are indeed creating social problems.

I have a friend who lives in my neighborhood. Uninsured petsitter. I split tip money with her one day on a job. It was $20 to her. She had just had an unplanned medical bill (uninsured). She mentioned to me how happy she was for the tip money as she could go get some groceries. So she got to go to the grocery and right in front of her- huge family buying groceries with their WIC card, NOT USING THE STORE DISCOUNT, and buying actual good food. Meanwhile, she has menial shit like rice and beans. It starts to feel very unfair when you work and struggle and live among people having subsidy.

Comment

• The persons in question were immigrants. Israel did not have to let them in (though I gather they let in Jews from pretty much everywhere). Requiring temporary birthcontrol seems reasonable. It was obviously better then the situation they were in or the women would have stayed in Ethiopia. Also, while the article says that Ethiopian immigrants have higher poverty rates than other groups it does not say whether they are better off than other Ethiopians. I find that rather telling. New immigrants may experience more poverty compared to others but if they have raised their standard of living it is a net win.

As for Obamacare (to try to keep things on topic) the rhetoric is getting infuriating. "1/2 of 1/3 of the government can't decide blah blah" Really? I am pretty sure if 5 Supreme Court Justices decide something it sticks. That is basically 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. Hell, if one man decides to veto a bill passed by a majority in both houses and that SCOTUS would have no issues with that is okay too because that is how our government works. F*ck these people.

Comment

• Exactly what the govt wants: people hating their neighbors for a couple of hundred dollars a month in foodstamps, while never taking five minutes to email a representative or sign a petition against the huge subsidies given to corporations like Monsanto. Subsidies are corporate welfare if the word welfare is enough to get one's jockeys in a knot.

-----------------------------

Magnolia, food stamps are not an all or nothing proposition. If your friend makes less than about $1200/month (I'd have to google the exact amount), she could qualify for some assistance. Once you're on food stamps, there's a program or two you automatically qualify for. One is a discount on a main phone, even some cell phones. Another is a grant from the feds that helps with utility bills once a year - it's a couple hundred dollars.

---------------------------------------

As a note, I live in a city that's 60% black. So, I don't just see the stereotypes. I see black bankers and store owners, etc., making nice livings and not on the dole. Heck, I dones even hurd some rumors that there are black PhDs out there.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              Exactly what the govt wants: people hating their neighbors for a couple of hundred dollars a month in foodstamps,
                              Actually, I hate them because they insist on going to the express lane with their WIC items which all have to be rung up on seperate checks and the difference paid on each check before ringing up the next. Well, I hate the system that is so convoluted not the person themselves but seriously, WIC is never fast go to a regular register please.

today's first world problem is brought to you by the letters GTFO (of the express lane)

(and really, I have no issues with the people but seriously that system is jacked beyond belief. At least food stamps are fast with the EBT cards)

Comment

• Exactly what the govt wants: people hating their neighbors for a couple of hundred dollars a month in foodstamps, while never taking five minutes to email a representative or sign a petition against the huge subsidies given to corporations like Monsanto. Subsidies are corporate welfare if the word welfare is enough to get one's jockeys in a knot.
                                I hate my neighbors for having kids they can't afford. I do see a lot of professional African Americans and Hispanics. For the most part they don't have 3+ children. We can't keep growing this pool of dependents, it's stupid. It ruins communities.

Corporate subsidies often create jobs or at least keep companies in the US to a degree.

My friend makes in the ballpark of $25,000 a year. Unfortunately, she had a $10,000 medical bill to pay off (payment plan). Plus rent, car etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X