No announcement yet.

I Hope You'll Dance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn yoga, that was impressive! And you are looking lean!

Comment

yb - Lawd girl, that was great! Is the hula the weighted one?

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
        Haha yogabare if you let me watch in person I will weed that patio for you
        Is that code for something?
        I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
          Is that code for something?
          I think he means he'll whack her bush.

Comment

Don't do it Yoga. He'll smother you in a bean bag chair!

Comment

No one else thought, "Damn someone needs to pull them weeds?" Like literally I mean, no code- the stones are being overgrown by weeds
              "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Yeah nature is funny like that.

Comment

It's not nature, it's a patio...Why bother putting stone down?
                  "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by spk View Post
                    yb - Lawd girl, that was great! Is the hula the weighted one?
                    Yeah! I've actually only used it about 10 times since I bought it. Trying to learn how to do turns.

Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                    Don't do it Yoga. He'll smother you in a bean bag chair!
                    LOL - oh jesus - what?! Getting images of Perfidy as a serial killer; murdering hula hooping women with furniture, and then burying them under the freshly-weeded patio...

And yes, my patio needs weeding. It's London, innit? No condos where I live
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Your hips are mesmerizing YogaBare!

And we have the same haircut from what I can tell.

I'm in love.

Comment

Yo hips don't lie, yoyo.

Okay that was lame but I laaaaaaved the video.

Moluv... You posting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                        ------
                        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                          Moluv... You posting?

I'm going to jazz dance class Wednesday I will try to snap a pic at the studio. No twerk pics after what happened on the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                            I'm going to jazz dance class Wednesday I will try to snap a pic at the studio. No twerk pics after what happened on the other thread.
                            I wanna post bellydance but worried..
                            A. Guys making comments
                            B. Blooodorchid pwning me at all things bellydance.

------
                            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                              I wanna post bellydance but worried..
                              A. Guys making comments
                              B. Blooodorchid pwning me at all things bellydance.

I, Mr Anthony, do hereby swear and affirm that all comments uploaded by myself to this thread shall be nothing but positive and encouraging to any female who so chooses to upload a video of herself partaking in any form of dancing, regardless of skill level, hotness, or the presence or absence of yoga pants.

I will be merciless in the taunting of any male who does the same, with the exception of those who display exceptional skill and are modestly dressed.

/s/
                              Mr. Anthony

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Do it! Seriously, it's quite liberating to post your body in all its imperfection, and find you love it anyway.
                                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X