No announcement yet.

I Hope You'll Dance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am trying hard to popularize the idea for my paisan* that the moon is something to howl at, so before we start, I shame the local males that refuse to come fight by running up and down the street howling and challenging them and stealing patio furniture for our party.

*Italians use the term now to mean, "fellow Italian" but its roots mean "fellow villager," so as NJ is criss-crossed with apartment complexes, I always try and spread the idea of village folk festival associations
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      I am confused...like I do something that she finds hot? Or encourage her to move hotly, and then say, "You know that's actually really good exercise?" LOL I am betting that the latter would be more successful
      ohhh that will SO backfire if you say that. nothing like bringing the hotness to a screeching thud than to point out its good for toning or exercise. unless shes an exercise junkie.

tweaked intercostal muscles so painful. i've had that-yuck.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by spk View Post
        tweaked intercostal muscles so painful. i've had that-yuck.
        yeah, definitely sucky injury. pretty common in the jiu jitsu.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i know, i'm really behind

i'm also a bit insecure now miss snakes for arms
          Nooo I am sure you look good.

Mr. P, where is the promised vid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
          X