• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    hell yeah

but I was disturbed by how you look like you are in an abandoned building

Do you not believe in wall decorating...? Tapestries are awesome
    Lol. Prefurnished apt. It is huge by NYC standards and I don't want to have to cram shit into a smaller apt later when I move out of law school apts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• well posters arent really cramming- they are flat and light and roll up and shit. I hate bare walls and my apartment is covered in tapestries and shelves with cool lil statues and shit
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• you got moves though, is more important to emphasize. I am going to try and get my wife into that- what talking points can I vomit in the interest of making it sound healthy and sculpting?
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

well posters arent really cramming- they are flat and light and roll up and shit. I hate bare walls and my apartment is covered in tapestries and shelves with cool lil statues and shit
          I don't like posters. I like art and framed giant photographs.

------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I'm thinking now that I want a bunch of QR codes on my walls that link to different awesome videos

Comment

you got moves though, is more important to emphasize. I am going to try and get my wife into that- what talking points can I vomit in the interest of making it sound healthy and sculpting?
              you start by doing something she finds hot, and let it move on from there
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• I Hope You'll Dance

Bellydancing is the best compliment to strength I can find.

Honestly. No ab exercises can top it. Also it tones my butt/legs/arms.

I remember not being to get up because I was so so so sore from bellydancing 3 hours despite doing Pilates, a billion crunches etc. for jazz dance class.

I just love dance in general: salsa, merengue, bachata, cumbia, lambada, jazz, ballet, modern, hip hop, swing. I am just getting back my energy to dance all the time thanks to upping carbs (people don't hate me please).

------

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  you start by doing something she finds hot, and let it move on from there
                  I am confused...like I do something that she finds hot? Or encourage her to move hotly, and then say, "You know that's actually really good exercise?" LOL I am betting that the latter would be more successful

Comment

I am confused...like I do something that she finds hot? Or encourage her to move hotly, and then say, "You know that's actually really good exercise?" LOL I am betting that the latter would be more successful
                    i was teasing you, like if you want her to hip swirl you should learn a male stripper routine
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• You two: all talk, no dance.

------

Comment

• hah!

I am having a halloween party tonight on the back of our monthly full-moon sparring club, so maybe we will make a video; I'm charging the camera now.

Comment

hah!

I am having a halloween party tonight on the back of our monthly full-moon sparring club, so maybe we will make a video; I'm charging the camera now.
                          Sparring means "hitting each other" right?

Please post that.

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                            You two: all talk, no dance.

i know, i'm really behind

i'm also a bit insecure now miss snakes for arms
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                              Sparring means "hitting each other" right?

Please post that.
                              yes we do this when the moon is full out back- I rake a pit japanese style, there's like a ritual to it. We have jiu jitsu equipment (headgear, grappling gloves, shin pads and foot pads). My wife is trying to forbid me from fighting this month because last month, as you might recall from my 4 weeks rest thread, I tore an intercostal muscle or cracked a rib or something. I have a big nose and it bleeds often also.

It's for the ladies' enjoyment though- to my dismay, no one seems to get into it except for our hardcore original oldheads.

Me and another dude are talking about Incorporating as a religious group, since our gatherings fulfills all of the criteria of a nonprofit social organization, which is how most churches are incorporated. Then we automatically have a liquor license and can get gambling permits from our town.

Comment

as you might recall from my 4 weeks rest thread,

I tore an intercostal muscle

Or cracked a rib

I have a big nose and it bleeds often also.

It's for the ladies' enjoyment though

Then we automatically have a liquor license and can get gambling permits from our town.
                                Nope, never saw that thread

A what?

Ouch!

That sounds awesome.

Thank you.

The natural progression of any respectable fight club.

Comment

Working...
                                X