I Hope You'll Dance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope You'll Dance

So I have a giant chinatown food belly (see below pic; I ate all but the noodles which were my friend's...so half a duck + 1-2lbs of bbq) and I'm rusty at bellydancing but my friend and I did a little freestyling to reggaeton.

She did reggaeton/hip hop and I did a mix of reggaeton & bellydancing.

Eta: I just realized I cussed near the end. I apologize.

(the first 40 seconds are kind of boring...we danced to the music video and there was a long intro before music starts).
    Last edited by turquoisepassion; 10-17-2013, 09:54 PM.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
      So I have a giant chinatown food belly (see below pic; I ate all but the noodles which were my friend's...so half a duck + 1-2lbs of bbq) and I'm rusty at bellydancing but my friend and I did a little freestyling to reggaeton.

She did reggaeton/hip hop and I did a mix of reggaeton & bellydancing.

Eta: I just realized I cussed near the end. I apologize.

(the first 40 seconds are kind of boring...we danced to the music video and there was a long intro before music starts).
      1 am. Couldn't sleep. Just watched your video. Now I really can't sleep.

You just raised the bar on this thread.
      Way to go! You look great!
      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        I can head bang too
        Wow, this reminds me of some of the minutes I wasted in my life playing runescape and head banging with some idiots in front of the banks
        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• so TP.. why'd you turn the camera off before the topless pillow fight started? isn't that what you girls do when men aren't around?

Comment

• Hah nope NOTR!

We have been dancing every night though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Hah nope NOTR!

We have been dancing every night though.

...dammit...

looking good!

Comment

• I Hope You'll Dance

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                ...dammit...

looking good!
                Thank you!!

I have another vid from last night to a different song. Just more freestyle... Should I post?

I keep forgetting the camera was there when I am in the back so I start singing to the song -_-;

I am going to stop self from criticizing myself but all I am going to say is time to maybe go back to s&e for a bit.

Last edited by turquoisepassion; 10-18-2013, 06:09 AM.
                ------

Comment

• Dammit Turquoise! Now I have HAVE to post a twerk video.

I'm downloading a slow motion camera app first though

Wanna do this thing right.

Comment

• Also from last night. Food belly in full effect and I also sang on this one! Lol. The hardest part of making the vids was to not sing along to the songs.
                    ------

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                      Dammit Turquoise! Now I have HAVE to post a twerk video.

I'm downloading a slow motion camera app first though

Wanna do this thing right.
                      I like the way you think

Comment

• Here it is y'all. Sped up- not slow mo. Trust me, this is way better. Someone make a gif lol.

http://youtu.be/RJKjRs4tjcs

Comment

Here it is y'all. Sped up- not slow mo. Trust me, this is way better. Someone make a gif lol.

http://youtu.be/RJKjRs4tjcs
                          Baby got back.

------

Comment

• This thread just got really good.

Comment

Here it is y'all. Sped up- not slow mo. Trust me, this is way better. Someone make a gif lol.

Sped up handstand wall twerk - YouTube

I laughed, that was great
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

Also from last night. Food belly in full effect and I also sang on this one! Lol. The hardest part of making the vids was to not sing along to the songs.
                                hell yeah

but I was disturbed by how you look like you are in an abandoned building

Do you not believe in wall decorating...? Tapestries are awesome
                                "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Working...
                                X