Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironically, this thread has really brought out the worst in people (except bloodorchid, for some reason =P).
    My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
    (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
    Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
    (Red Dwarf)

Comment

• iron clad self control and my faith in the baby jesus makes it possible
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• There is no worst to bloodorchid, only best.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• oh, go on with you now
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Seriously?
            Women crying on and on about their menstrual cycles, shitty relationships and general hormonal imbalances IS BORING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outrigger Paddler View Post
              Seriously?
              Women crying on and on about their menstrual cycles, shitty relationships and general hormonal imbalances IS BORING!!!!
              oh, you're uh.. still here?

you said a while back you were leaving so i thought you had with everyone else, i've been cleaning up

this is.. awkward.. i mean, i hope you enjoyed the party but i have to get up early in the morning, sooo...
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• In other words, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
                My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                (Red Dwarf)

Comment

• These forums (fora for the true grammarphiles) are like life. If you suck it all in, you'll get burned out. It's the 80/20 thing. 80% of the earth is covered by water. 80% of the people live on 20% of the land. 80% of people die within 50 miles of where they were born. 80% of people are boring lumps of skin. 80% of life and most forums are total crap. (Those last two are mine, so they may not be google-able.)

The trick is to always look for the 20% that has any validity, humor, learning, etc., to improve one's life.

P.S. I'm guessing bloodorchid is being polite - she doesn't really have to get up early in the morning.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• being polite is a failing of mine

we could always talk about our periods and hormones and how men suck and shoe sales
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      being polite is a failing of mine

we could always talk about our periods and hormones and how men suck and shoe sales
                      LOL! I haven't had a period since I was 40, my hormones are whatever they are at my age, and right now my toes hurt, so shoes are out. That leaves how men suck.

I could write volumes. But out of respect for the 20% of men who don't suck, I'll refrain. IOW, I got nothin'.

Except maybe: Men never grow up! heh

B*tch-lite

Comment

• i had a period last week and boy was it extra periody!

with the exception of my guy and the good 20%, boys suck aLOT and are dumb with their chest beating and pissing contests and complaining

and don't even get me started on feminine things like makeup, i could talk for days!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• We could talk about our feelings. Or how the relationship is going or where it's headed. Or how he doesn't seem to get that it takes us 21 minutes to get to that sexy place he gets in 7 minutes.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• omg feelings, i have so many feelings

puppies and kittens make me feel emotional things

that 7 minutes impatient guy makes me feel negative feelings like 'smh' and 'smdh'
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyborcat View Post
                              Ironically, this thread has really brought out the worst in people (except bloodorchid, for some reason =P).
                              ;-(
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• You know that freddy kreuger triumph laugh? Like WAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA?

Thats me right now
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X