Brushing your teeth with Sea Salt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushing your teeth with Sea Salt

Does anybody do this? I've been on it for over a month and it's great. My teeth have definitely whitened. And I never have bad breath throughout the day.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Do you just use straight sea salt and water...?

I've been thinking of toothpaste alternatives lately, so I'm curious as to your ratios and such!

Comment

Yes I use water and a tooth brush like normal. Do give it a try!!! It foams up pretty well too if you use enough, which is like 1-2 teaspoons.
      .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
      ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Not exactly primal, but then neither are toothbrushes----try brushing teeth with hydrogen peroxide. I've been doing it for years and the world still turns.
        Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Originally posted by periquin View Post
          Not exactly primal, but then neither are toothbrushes----try brushing teeth with hydrogen peroxide. I've been doing it for years and the world still turns.
          More importantly, oh great centre of the world, did your teeth improve, and what about your breath and when was the last time you visited a dentist?

I hate dentists so I really want something that will allow me to die of old age before I get another dental check up.
          A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Bushrat: No way am I the center of the world. I do think that I am pretty good because I can stand up on a spinning ball. (Earth)

I haven't needed a dentist, except for a broken tooth due to teeth saturated with flouride, for nearly a decade. Breath---mouth is clean. Breath is as sweet as the garlic or onions that I just ate. Teeth don't turn brown.
            Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

I wonder if it's abrasive over time?

Comment

I don't think it can be more abrasive than the fine grit of tooth paste or the coarser grit of salt. Anyway, it's just a thing I do. One of life's choices.
                Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Sea salt alone can wear away enamel, so I wouldn't use it by itself. One alternative would be to use baking soda and salt water, making sure the salt is completely dissolved. Wet the toothbrush with the salt water and sprinkle with the baking soda.

Comment

Working...
                  X