Who did your parents teach you to hate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuckold? lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Maybe the same flaw could be said of those inventions, after all.

I don't see how those things are correlated anyway. Compassion for humanity exists. You're literally the only one trying to turn this into some kind of hate slinging contest.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
        cuckold? lol
        Yeah, your wife had to be terrified of something. Did her reaction turn you on? Good goy.
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Semantics. I don't think that i used the word Hate at all in this discussion anyway. I know retarded white people and smart black people, and, enjoy a sensation of power over the conditions of my own life as they relate to acquisition and maintenance of the relationships that I desire, so, I rightly stroke my dick at racist rhetoric now.

but I do realize that a great many have no such sensation of power, and are thus pulled into the collectivist orbit of the mystical promise of the professional charlatan race baiters and coercion justifiers.
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
            Yeah, your wife had to be terrified of something. Did her reaction turn you on? Good goy.
            I was under the impression that cuckold meant, "a man whose wife was having sex with another man."

Comment

• So let's say that the battle of Zama went differently, and Scipio was trampled by Hannibal's elephants, and the Roman senate dissolved into obscurity as a resurgent Punic army swept over its claims throughout the Mediterranean. Would you be arguing that obviously Semitic people were the best on earth?

Comment

Semantics. I don't think that i used the word Hate at all in this discussion anyway. I know retarded white people and smart black people, and, enjoy a sensation of power over the conditions of my own life as they relate to acquisition and maintenance of the relationships that I desire, so, I rightly stroke my dick at racist rhetoric now.

but I do realize that a great many have no such sensation of power, and are thus pulled into the collectivist orbit of the mystical promise of the professional charlatan race baiters and coercion justifiers.
                I have no interest in oppressing people or any of that sort of thing, I just recognize problems where I see them, and they all have a commonality. I have no interest in exerting or blowing a superior horn either. I know smart black people too, but it really has no place in my argument. Those black people are usually the ones more critical of their own race to begin with. The ones that say that there is no oppression and black failure is on black people.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

• can you explain the "master/slave theory" (!!!lol) and how this is an effective barrier against oppression?

Comment

So let's say that the battle of Zama went differently, and Scipio was trampled by Hannibal's elephants, and the Roman senate dissolved into obscurity as a resurgent Punic army swept over its claims throughout the Mediterranean. Would you be arguing that obviously Semitic people were the best on earth?
                    Judging by current events, I would say they have a certain superiority anyway. They're charlatans and schemers and have conned the entire world.
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• So nordic white people are actually inferior to them (us? I am a semite) ?

Comment

• I forgive your misguidedness, because this is in fact an awesome song; it isn't your fault dude lol

Comment

• can you explain the "master/slave theory" (!!!lol) and how this is an effective barrier against oppression?

I take it from Nietzsche's slave/master moral dichotomy.

The masters are independent from the slaves; the slaves are just 'not-masters'. Nietzsche alludes to this, on 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' he creates the image of moral values as boats on a river: the people are the river, they don't choose whether to carry it or not, they just do. But from the point on someone is free from morality, they start to choose whatever floats their boat. On 'Genealogy of Morals' he says the master is the one who says 'yes', while the slaves say 'no'. Throughout history this repeats itself, and we're essentially all the slaves now.

Now, the Slave a caricature. This is the exactly the point, this is why he called them 'slaves' rather than anything else, and that's the whole point of his mocking of everyone in the genealogy. The slave is Nietzsche strawman.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

So nordic white people are actually inferior to them (us? I am a semite) ?
                            The ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ in the world. Eugenics.
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• this was a pretty fun side discussion. see ya later perfidy.
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• My mum taught me to frown upon muslims, as having grown up in Tehran and seen extremism first hand, she knows what goes on. and even more so on turks and azeris. We're Armenian..

Comment

Working...
                                X