No announcement yet.

The consequences of eating Primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idealism: Combine Allan Savory's pastoralist/herding principle with polyculture. Recreate a wild ecosystem, but gear it towards feeding humans.
    Realism: People generally like crap food. Jamie Oliver tried to 'convert' British people onto eating tasty, healthy, varied foods. His end conclusion was that people don't like that sort of food. From what I've observed, he's correct.
    Tribalism: Besides, we aren't feeding the planet anyways. The function of every organism is to outperform and outbreed its competitors (those within AND outside its species). By getting a head-start, being selfish, starting (and protecting) my own 'clan' and having many children who will be granted the best existence possible, I am merely living as nature intended. Fuck other humans.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Originally posted by 70in2012 View Post
      Good thoughts, but misplaced. Since you are eating, they are also force bred, farmed billions every year.
      And?...

Comment

Working...
      X