More Primal Than Thou...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Primal Than Thou...

Today I walked for 2.5hrs, built a shelter in the woods with the kids and ate steak and a ton of kale, cabbage and broccoli. Woof!

What did you do today...?

I'm sitting on my ass eating pistachios and watching NFL football.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRB View Post
      I'm sitting on my ass eating pistachios and watching NFL football.
      I'm sitting in an easy chair replying to pointless threads on internet discussion boards.

Comment

Drinking a beer after my cows broke into the poly tunnel and eat all this years tomato production. Guess the cows are no longer just grass fed. Damn and blast!!!

Comment

I'm in my computer room, reading this forum and writing my stories. Oh, and playing Civ 5. ...What?
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunP View Post
            Drinking a beer after my cows broke into the poly tunnel and eat all this years tomato production. Guess the cows are no longer just grass fed. Damn and blast!!!
            ouch!
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Had sex, hiked up a hill, sprinted, collected some pears, blackberries, elderberries, rose hips and what appear to be damsons, played with dogs. Most of today's food was lamb, potato and rice stew. Primal enough for ya?

To be honest, I'm now preparing to watch a film and drinking cider, so...
              --
              Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
              I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
              I'd apologize, but...

Comment

25 holes of disc golf up and down a mountain above 9000 feet (fasted), then an all you can eat meat buffet.

With like 8 mimosas.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Check that... I just finished a walk. I was feeling stuffy and wanted some light and air. I feel much better now.
                  Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Went rabbit hunting this morning, cooked one on a spit for lunch, chopped wood for our cold night ahead....

Now at a friend's watching some football. He is promising deer sausage bratwurst.

Great thread idea. Love seeing the others on here.
                    "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

We slept in, then packed for our move, did some work at the office tying off the business, taught a yoga class (part of the business), hung out with the kiddo at a park, got professional supervision, came home and packed some more.

Ate 3 eggs, danish bacon, and steamed veggies in bone broth (drank the broth); fish, broccoli, and sweet potato fries tonight.

Comment

Sunday: eggs for brekker; then off into the bush; spent the morning raking, clearing and setting fire to ground cover (leaves, branches and bark); pork skewers for lunch; more bush clearance; home; beef and veggies for dinner; and so to bed...still smelling of wood smoke.
                        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Woke up and left my apartment barefoot slipping on shoes just before going into my office with a standup desk. An hour long walk through the construction site then a 30 minute walk with a 40 something lbs backpack. Shoes off as soon as I get out of the office, won't go back on until tomorrow morning.
                          Randal
                          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Walked the dogs, had a smoothie, groomed dogs for 6 hours(work), took my dogs out & played Frisbee with the shepherd for half an hour, then foraged almost 2 ltrs of brambles Of which im now carrying the battle scars from (seriously, I need to stop wearing shorts & barefoot sandals to hoik through the bramble patch)

probably should go get something to eat now before the dogs start looking tasty.....
                            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Posting on a Monday about your day sucks! Weekends I feel much more primal-ish. Today woke up at 4:45 am. Spent 2 hours at gym. Went to work, drank some coffee with coconut oil, ate some bacon and eggs, stood at my desk for 4 hours, went for hour walk on lunch break, stood at desk for 4 more hours. Leave work and watch my son play football, go home and grill up some meat, do housework and sleep for 8 hours. Repeat tomorrow. I hate having to have to go a job...

Comment

Working...
                              X