No announcement yet.

More Primal Than Thou...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the great pleasure to vanquish my enemies and chase them before me, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to my bosom their wives and daughters.

I also did some light housework.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
      to rob them of their wealth

I also did some light housework.
      Why didn't you use the robbed wealth to hire a maid?
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
        I had the great pleasure to vanquish my enemies and chase them before me, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to my bosom their wives and daughters.
        So...you work for the IRS?

Comment

I ate some pork ribs (very boney and connective tissue), aubergine, papaya (OMG FRUIT YOU HERETIC) then I ate a red bean pastry (wheat and sugar!).
          Rice, green vegetables and fish for brunch.
          Then I'm doing chronic cardio in the form of Muay Thai
          Finally I'll have dinner at 10 pm and will eat plenty of carbs.
          http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

I think someone should start a "Less Primal than Thou" thread, in which we engage in a race to the bottom. I think that would be fun.

My journal

Comment

Originally posted by diene View Post
              I think someone should start a "Less Primal than Thou" thread, in which we engage in a race to the bottom. I think that would be fun.
              I think the winner would invariably be the first person to spend three days in a row doing nothing but watch TV and eat chips. Aaaaaaaaaand whilst the position's open: I will carry my burden dutifully...
              --
              Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
              I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
              I'd apologize, but...

Comment

I wore vibrams to the "fashion mall." Half the people I met gave me the most horrified looks. Like literally horrified.

Comment

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  I wore vibrams to the "fashion mall." Half the people I met gave me the most horrified looks. Like literally horrified.
                  hihi, I'm still trying to find fashionable barefoot style footwear... vibrams really don't look very good under a skirt...
                  My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kochin View Post
                    I think the winner would invariably be the first person to spend three days in a row doing nothing but watch TV and eat chips. Aaaaaaaaaand whilst the position's open: I will carry my burden dutifully...
                    While I don't eat chips, I'm currently nursing some fairly banged up toes, so I've got the tv thing covered. I'm so the least Primal right now. If I can't take a decent walk pretty soon, I'm going to go batshit.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Been camping on the west cost of Scotland since thursday. Anoying everyone within a miles radius with the yummy bbq smells.
                      Not back to civilization until monday
                      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I ate bacon.... I win!
                        DD born August 2012
                        TTC #2
                        SW: 1/20/14- 212.4
                        CW: 2/21/14- 202.6 (9.8 loss)
                        Goal: Short term, get below 200 and get pregnant. Long term, get to 120-130
                        Mini goal, get in to a size 12.

My boring uneventful journal for your viewing pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
                          hihi, I'm still trying to find fashionable barefoot style footwear... vibrams really don't look very good under a skirt...
                          I know nothing about style, but I think a lot of women wear ballet flats for that purpose. I wear brown "Merry Jane" shoes from Soft Star shoes (Soft Star Minimalist Adult Shoes - Running Shoes, Dress Shoes and Everyday Shoes | Soft Star Shoes). They're comfy and minimalist, and you can get them in pretty much any color leather (or pleather...) that you want...

Since I have small feet, I buy them in youth sizes to save money.

Comment

Working...
                          X