Your All-Time Fav Hot Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your All-Time Fav Hot Guy

Or even not all time....just post hot guys.

Right now I'm drooling over Tom Hardy. Especially Tom Hardy WITH PUPPIES.

tom_hardy_04.jpg

Tom-Hardy-Cass-the-Dog-x-tom-hardy-34231973-500-375.jpg

tumblr_m74sx6ENzq1qde7iyo1_r1_500.jpg

Tom-loves-his-dog-Max-tom-hardy-10595324-576-432.jpg

tumblr_mivdu0tU9C1qde7iyo1_500.jpg
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Hopefully Mr Anthony will post some photos of himself.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Well, I was all set with some photos of Daniel Day Lewis, Adrian Brody, Johnny Depp (yeah KG!) and of course Brad Pitt when I realized all my men were actors. I googled "worlds most beautiful man" for some inspiration and this is what I got. I apologize in advance but I must ask the community to share the burden of viewing this. Help me unsee it by seeing it:

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
          I apologize in advance but I must ask the community to share the burden of viewing this. Help me unsee it by seeing it:
          dear gawd i am in deep pain and now must go shower.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

This thread will always need moar Depp.

Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by spk View Post
              dear gawd i am in deep pain and now must go shower.
              I am so sorry you guys but I couldn't help myself. Only one thing can make this right: Adrian Brody On A Boat:

Comment

I have no idea what makes a man hot, maybe this guy:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Johnny Depp is slowly crossing the line into plastic surgery face palm...

I don't really fancy celebrity men - most of them are too suit-y. (I like the skateboarder / boho look). Buut - I love Leo Di Caprio: mostly because he's an incredible actor. I predict in the next ten years he'll be recognised for it. He lost the eye-breaking good looks about ten years ago but he seems to be improving with age again.

How about guys hailed as heart throbs that we don't dig? I don't understand the obsession with Ryan Gosling, and I actually think Justin Timberlake is gross
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Cannot unsee beautiful man with dolphinz

Comment

I agree about Gosling and Timberlake. Don't understand the appeal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                        I agree about Gosling and Timberlake. Don't understand the appeal at all.
                        I understand the appeal with Gosling: he's manly and tall and he looks like he'd show you a good time But JT? He looks like a geek... Not even a handsome geek. Also never understood the Matt Damon thing.

Back to DiCaprio

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

-I love the character Iron Man, not the actor. The man is hot but it is his intellect, sense of humor, and arrogance that is so damn hot.

-Channing Tatum. Hot annnnd can dance.

-John Abraham is the hottest man ever. Look him up... Ahhhhhh so hot.

So basically good looks + can dance and/or super smart + a tad bit of cocky arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                          ------
                          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                            I like the skateboarder / boho look.
                            Like this YoB?

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                              John Abraham is the hottest man ever. Look him up...
                              Just did. Mama likey.

Comment

Working...
                              X