No announcement yet.

Your favorite all time woman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex-bf now I guess. She had been posting on facebook about moving all last week
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      ex-bf now I guess. She had been posting on facebook about moving all last week
      Don't think ex yet. She is in Cali for interviews though. Good luck diene if you see this since your interview is today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      ------
      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Im more of a personality guy then out for looks. Looks fade then you are stuck with the miserable b***h. Lately ive really been attracted to Flo the progressive lady. Reminds me of a girl I use to flirt with in college

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
        Last edited by DennyB; 09-24-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Forgot Anna Kendrick

anna-kendrick.jpg

Comment

• I think Alicia Keys is a stunner and of course sooooo talented!

Whether she looks like this:
              http://images.contactmusic.com/newsi...eys_572159.jpg

This
              http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...a-keys-jpg.jpg

This
              http://ecelebwallpaper.com/wp-conten...-keys22618.jpg

Or even this
              http://media.santabanta.com/gallery/...-keys-14-h.jpg
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                Alicia Keys is a stunner
                Duh. Totally.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• I've always thought that Jennifer Morrison has the most beautiful face (especially when she was younger, during the earlier seasons of House). She's a bit too skinny though. But, as mentioned in a different thread, I prefer a pretty face to a sexy bod.

My journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    Magnolia 1973
                    turquoisepassion
                    diene
                    moluv
                    Yogabarre

I'm very flattered I've been added to the list of online crushes! To get to the top do I just have to kill Magnolia, or do all of them have to go?

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    I thought we were discussing our favorite women from an aesthetic perspective. Not sure why my comment elicited the curt response. BTW, most models are also too skinny for my preferences. As much as I disagree with the programming methodology of CrossFit, there are some gorgeous examples of female forms among their ranks.

Case in point: Julie Foucher:

I like your taste.
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• To get to the top do I just have to kill Magnolia, or do all of them have to go?
                      Uhoh....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Anyone remember this beauty from the film "The Last of the Mohicans"? Jodhi May... she was my first girl crush...

Also, I doubt anyone will agree with me here, but I think Emilia Clarke (when she has the sliver-Dany hair) is one of the most beautiful women in the world...

And, I know Angelina has reached saturation point, but she's still physical perfection.

Probably my favourite: Cindy Crawford. Beautiful, curvy, and she had a brain.

Jessica Pare fro "Mad Men"... this pic is without the iconic teeth, but I think theyre cute.

And I can't make a list without adding "ones I don get" - Carey Mulligan? Hate her. She plays a weepy victim in every single film. Makes me want to punch her in the throat
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• I wish Emilia Clarke would dye her eyebrows blond when she plays Dany. The super blond hair + dark eyebrows look really odd.

Also, I think there's enough of Mr. Anthony to go around. No need for any killings.

My journal

Comment

• I always had a thing for Scarlett Johansson:

Karen Gillan is also a fave after watching Doctor Who

Comment

• Geez, YogaBare, I don't think you could've struck out more with me than your chick list. None of those do a thing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                                And I can't make a list without adding "ones I don get" - Carey Mulligan? Hate her. She plays a weepy victim in every single film. Makes me want to punch her in the throat
                                That's a woman? I was thinking 16 year old boy who doesn't play sports...

(My reaction to many uber-thin celebrities)

Comment

Working...
                                X