No announcement yet.

Cults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magicmerl, you are probably Christian, right? Of course you wouldn't say it is a cult....
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
      Magicmerl, you are probably Christian, right? Of course you wouldn't say it is a cult....
      Probably.....
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

well, i definitely think cults have a bad name because the original term basically means "to cultivate" and was widely used to just refer to any sort of discipline or practice that someone might undertake.

Comment

Culture.

M.

Comment

There are only a few things about religion that we know for certain:

Jewish people don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
            Protestants don't recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christianity.
            Baptists don't recognize each other at the liquor store.
            In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Suelo at the Zero Currency blog has some very interesting ideas about Christianity. From my own personal experience spending 6 months alone in the wilderness, I found I agree with much he has to say. (If you find his blog you have to go to his website, Living Without Money, where he explains things, not necessarily his blog posts which could be about where he is traveling or stuff he's doing in Moab.)
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
              X