Peer Pressure Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on the bus!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by diene View Post
      We should have an MDA dance party.
      Yeah, we can all stand around chugging soda and taking raw thyroid extract! Oh, wait...
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Ignore the threat of looming personal scandal
        Smooth it over by comin out with us
        Honestly? From what's been written here? I wouldn't go out with Perf (and friends/spouse/whatever) on a dare. Come clean to the bf and move on. Perf is a bunch of lines of text on a forum. Less important than a tack pulled out of a shoe.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

LOL why would you imagine this to be an actual ultimatum?! We are just having fun online.
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Honestly? From what's been written here? I wouldn't go out with Perf (and friends/spouse/whatever) on a dare. Come clean to the bf and move on. Perf is a bunch of lines of text on a forum. Less important than a tack pulled out of a shoe.
            the whole point though was that she has learned I am not a bunch of lines of text on a forum, but rather, have met her, and know her boyfriend, and used to hang out with him and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
              Yeah, we can all stand around chugging soda and taking raw thyroid extract! Oh, wait...
              "Adrenochrome,” he said. “You won’t need much. Just a tiny taste.”
              I got the bottle and dipped the head of a paper match into it.
              “That’s about right,” he said. “That stuff makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer. You’ll go completely crazy if u take too much.”

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                "Adrenochrome,” he said. “You won’t need much. Just a tiny taste.”
                I got the bottle and dipped the head of a paper match into it.
                “That’s about right,” he said. “That stuff makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer. You’ll go completely crazy if u take too much.”
                Slow clap for the best post all day.

Comment

Originally posted by lemontwisst View Post
                  Slow clap for the best post all day.
                  Thanks. I figured there would be a few sickos on this forum who would appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                    Thanks. I figured there would be a few sickos on this forum who would appreciate that
                    It was completely appropriate given I'd just gone straight through that other Perfidy/Diene thread...

Comment

Just "make the bastard chase you..."

Seriously though, raw thyroid is like mild ecstasy... I have to restrain myself from taking more than one capsule
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                        Seriously though, raw thyroid is like mild ecstasy... I have to restrain myself from taking more than one capsule
                        You must have gotten a better kind of raw thyroid than I did then, or else I've done some bad ecstasy in my time...

Comment

Originally posted by lemontwisst View Post
                          You must have gotten a better kind of raw thyroid than I did then, or else I've done some bad ecstasy in my time...
                          Haha!

I think the time of day you take it, and what you eat before / after really make a difference. The other day I had a spoon of coconut oil a few hours after taking it, and it was like "coming up" again

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                          X