The female cold butt phenomenon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Stop always turning these conversations around to men's butts. You're worse than me and Mr. A.
    You're getting to know me well Rich

An even more bizarre google result for "cold bum": Cold bum. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
      What about men with fat butts?
      I'm guessing they get cold butt too!?
      Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

Comment

How about some pictures of some warm man butt?

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
          Cold butts were also mentioned in the Lyle McDonald stubborn fat thread (1st post) in fitness forum.
          Yeah, but why is it a mostly female phenomenon?!

Originally posted by Soulrunner View Post
          I'm guessing they get cold butt too!?
          Apparently not! (Any men with fat butts out there who would like to share with us?)

Getting closer with a pic.... Stone Cold: Bottom
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

My butt and thighs used to get cold. It's not so noticeable now, perhaps because the fat layer is thinner?

I always assumed it was because I didn't dress warmly enough, because to dress in heavy layers would make me look plumper.

Comment

[QUOTE=YogaBare;1305703]Yeah, but why is it a mostly female phenomenon?!

I can't say I've met many men with fat asses. Even fat ones, it seems they carry their weight in their stomach area, and had no ass.

My butt is cold as I type this

Comment

http://www.demotivationalposters.net...ers-90178.html

Comment

[QUOTE=Stacy15;1305707]
                  Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                  Yeah, but why is it a mostly female phenomenon?!

I can't say I've met many men with fat asses. Even fat ones, it seems they carry their weight in their stomach area, and had no ass.

I bet they have cold beer bellies.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    Photos or it didn't happen
                    what's so sexy about thermal cam butt shots?

i feel cold in my chest...

my butt isn't as padded...

i'm sensing a correlation
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      Pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

okay, get out a thermal camera, we'll all take pics
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post

I've had two fat boyfriends... Both with fat, toasty warm butts!

what's so sexy about thermal cam butt shots?

my butt isn't as padded...

i'm sensing a correlation
                          I'm considering wearing low cut tops all winter to see if it makes my boobs grow...

- Ray Peat

Comment

Well im a guy and my butt gets cold all the time without me feeling cold...

But then again this happens all over sometimes, maybe because i'm 40lbs overweight.

Comment

okay, get out a thermal camera, we'll all take pics
                              Thermal cams are super sexy!

It's kinda like watching the spice channel when it was all scrambled as a kid. I think I just saw boob!

Comment

You're having much more success than me Soulrunner... here's my latest find (WARNING. It really belongs in the "Things I saw and wish I hadn't" thread...) Artificial Rupturing Of Membranes | Homebirth: Midwife Mutiny in South Australia

Originally posted by Oxidd1979 View Post
                                Well im a guy and my butt gets cold all the time without me feeling cold...

But then again this happens all over sometimes, maybe because i'm 40lbs overweight.
                                Oh.

<goes to gym.>

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X