Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivational Vanity Pics

Show off your hard work and dedication or even your half-assed efforts and motivate yourself and others. Show off your best feature or a trouble spot that needs some love, whatever, just show us what ya got!

I'll go first. I find it easy to knit-pick my body to death in front of the mirror, but when I step on a yoga mat I have nothing but appreciation for what it can do.

I'm also quite fond of my booty.

Comment

Way to give the men a reason to post their asses.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

I worked so hard for my abs! Summer please don't leave me! ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1377795152.527107.jpg

Comment

^Dude, I'm pretty sure you're defined enough to keep the abs to some extent! IMO, you'd still look great even with a little bit more body fat. But of course, you'll look pretty effing huge.

Not sure I have the confidence to share photos. I bicycle, run (well, I will start that up again next week, hopefully), and do bodyweight exercises so I don't have much to show for. I'm fairly lean, I guess, and not really bloated anymore =P.
          Depression Lies

Comment

Whoop whoop - a thread for all the concerted perving I like the way MDA is going.

Nice work lleiton13! You're seriously ripped. And Moluv -you've got a very inspiring, womanly body!

I just posted this in another thread so here goes:

I'm taking progress pics tomorrow, so if I don't hate what I see I'll post a bikini shot
            Last edited by YogaBare; 08-29-2013, 10:09 AM.
            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Love it, YB! I missed it in the other thread . Leopard print FTW.
              Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                Whoop whoop - a thread for all the concerted perving I like the way MDA is going.
                darlin - i find it funny how you managed to get butt AND boobs in one shot. Whats the mannequins name and does she eat carbs?

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                  Love it, YB! I missed it in the other thread . Leopard print FTW.
                  Thank you!

Originally posted by spk View Post
                  darlin - i find it funny how you managed to get butt AND boobs in one shot. Whats the mannequins name and does she eat carbs?
                  I am all about subliminal messaging She's anorexic unfortunately - it's a problem. She just refuses to eat...
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Thanks everyone! It's all thanks to my training and paleo!

Comment

I worked so hard for my abs! Summer please don't leave me!
                      Sweet Jesus you are hot. Move down south and you can be shirtless more months out of the year.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post

Not sure I have the confidence to share photos. I bicycle, run (well, I will start that up again next week, hopefully), and do bodyweight exercises so I don't have much to show for. I'm fairly lean, I guess, and not really bloated anymore =P.
                        Sharing photos can be quite liberating. Sounds like you are super active, lean and not bloated. That's a lot to show for sweets!

Comment

Here's where I'm needing motivation: still trying to get my handstand! I kill at headstands and shoulder stands, have a decent forearm stand. But I'll be damned if I can get up into a handstand. Still working at the wall. I'm kind of sloppy looking in this. But I'll keep at it.

Pretty sure my arms are too far apart and I'm also afraid of falling on my face, which is likely causing me to hesitate during my kick.

Comment

Women typically tell me I have nice shoulders.

Comment

moluv--handstands are my nemesis! I can't even get into a headstand without help.

Mr. A--Yes, you have nice shoulders. But you should put on some yoga pants and take a pic of your butt.

My journal

Comment

Working...
                              X