Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasmpte View Post
    Whoa.... Almost lost our PG rating there! I'm not complaining....just sayin'.
    haha, yeah, i was wondering about the PG rating but whatever
    love your arms jasmpte, nothing like gorgeous male arms and abs. especially with tats. i have a few tats myself, maybe will showcase those next time

Comment

• Originally posted by myska View Post
      [ATTACH]18952[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by Keiran View Post
      [
      [QUOTE=SpitFire;1634952]

Ouch...
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael S View Post
        Myska, amazing midriff (and more, I'm sure).

thank you michael S and everybody i am far from where i want to be but at the age of 40 with hormonal issues and life long battle with extra weight, lean physique doesn't happen easy or quick if at all. it has been a long journey and i have learned so much about my body and health and honestly, that is what counts the most. so all i can do is just keep going, keep experimenting, it is not a diet it is a lifestyle as you all know. and you folks are the inspiration, keep those pics coming
        life is good

Comment

thank you michael S and everybody i am far from where i want to be but at the age of 40 with hormonal issues and life long battle with extra weight, lean physique doesn't happen easy or quick if at all. it has been a long journey and i have learned so much about my body and health and honestly, that is what counts the most. so all i can do is just keep going, keep experimenting, it is not a diet it is a lifestyle as you all know. and you folks are the inspiration, keep those pics coming
          life is good
          You look plenty lean to me, myska. Honestly, I thought I was looking at a hot 20-something from the picture :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
            You look plenty lean to me, myska. Honestly, I thought I was looking at a hot 20-something from the picture :-)
            +1

Comment

• Yeah exactly Myska... out of curiosity, what's your goal? You look really good but you say you're far away from your goal?
              JOURNAL..
              @BabesWithBBQ.
              Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
              Professional Style Website.
              #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                Oh please. Since when is 20 the magical 'hot' number.

And myska, if you stand by what you said, about far from being where you want to be, you might want to think twice about what you're doing. It's obvious to anyone that you are lean, maybe even too lean, and the image you have of your body is askew.

Comment

• Damnit, did I miss out before it got deleted?

wth man

Nevermind, I found it. Yeah, idk what your goals are, but that seems pretty lean.
                  Last edited by purplegorilla; 08-19-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

life is good
                    FORTY!!!!!!!!! Day-um.
                    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Pamela M View Post

And myska, if you stand by what you said, about far from being where you want to be, you might want to think twice about what you're doing. It's obvious to anyone that you are lean, maybe even too lean, and the image you have of your body is askew.
                      Fit shaming?

Comment

• 40? As in forty? Like 20+20? Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by xxlarge View Post
                          Fit shaming?
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/swoleaccept...s/zvrii/shame/
                          JOURNAL..
                          @BabesWithBBQ.
                          Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                          Professional Style Website.
                          #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Yeah, ok. People of any age can be beautiful. I did say "20-something" so that could have meant 29 ;-) Just in general, younger people have better looking bodies/are leaner. I don't think anyone argues against that. I meant it as a compliment to myska, not as a dig against anyone over the age of 20.

Comment

• Fit-shaming, LOL!

I think the concern is less about the "lean" and more about thinking there is no lean, when there is obviously lean. One is envy; the other is compassion.
                              5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                              Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                              Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                              Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                              ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

And have a nice day!
                                Ht: 5'8"
                                Wt: 166
                                BF: 9%

Everybody wanna be big, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights! - Ronnie Coleman

Comment

Working...
                                X