Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Arg, apparently going 2 years without posting any pics on this site means I forgot how to do it without triggering a Pending Approval.

I spent nearly a decade with chronic fatigue (zero exercise at all), finally dug out of it with diet, supps, & circadian work, can now work out again and have been doing so by lifting heavy (5-3-1 at Crossfit) for four months.

Here's my pic intended to motivate anyone else in a similar boat. This is four months' worth of muscle, unfortunately accompanied by zero fat loss. I may wish for fat loss, but honestly, I'm so thrilled right now with energy & strength, so proud and amazed at what my body can accomplish, that I'd rather be this way than thin & in the Health Pit of Despair like I was two years ago.

Beautiful shoulders!
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
      Are boxing and wrestling martial arts? It's whatever they are.
      Yup.

M.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
        The MDA app will also make your photo wait for approval. You need to use Tapatalk and host it through their app, or upload it to an external hosting site like imgur or photobucket.
        Thank you Nameless, I downloaded Tapatalk.

My family has always made fun of me for my pancake butt, but now thanks to squats, lunges and deadlifts I can see some improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        F 45 5'5"
        SW 177
        CW 141

Comment

• Originally posted by DoraV View Post

My family has always made fun of me for my pancake butt, but now thanks to squats, lunges and deadlifts I can see some improvements.

Yes, thank you nameless ;-)

And thank you as well, Dora. That does not look like a pancake butt to me. Not even close.

Comment

• Those are some nice stripes
            Depression Lies

Comment

Nice ass. Not a pancake. At all.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Motivational Vanity Pics

Damn!!!

THAT ass is fine...
                Last edited by TQP; 08-03-2015, 02:53 PM.
                JOURNAL..
                @BabesWithBBQ.
                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                Professional Style Website.
                #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Thanks everyone, much appreciated!!

Most of the women in my family have big JLo booties so I guess mine is small by comparison. And when I gain weight it gets wider and flatter so that is a big motivator for me to eat clean and exercise.

So, who's next?? Let's see some more booties!! And since I don't only want to objectify women, let's see some man booty too. Who's with me?? Anyone??
                  F 45 5'5"
                  SW 177
                  CW 141

Comment

• Motivational Vanity Pics

Nice work everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Let's see some more booties!! And since I don't only want to objectify women, let's see some man booty too. Who's with me?? Anyone??
                      LOL Yeah boys how come we never get booty shots?

DoraV that takes a lot of hard work, its payed off. Well done!

Comment

• 3 shots at the booty
                        1- Straight on
                        2- Three quarter angle
                        3 side profile

Comment

Are boxing and wrestling martial arts? It's whatever they are.
                          I'd say so. Sportified in their modern incarnations, but yes.

Is the BB in your pic for motivation or is a huge Congrats due dude?
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                            Is the BB in your pic for motivation or is a huge Congrats due dude?
                            Both?
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Both?
                              Do they give out Black Belts in Sumo? - the one "martial art" I might have a chance of achieving it in...

Comment

• Rich I just realised your profile pic is a beard. In my head it was a bat with arms attempting to perform the M of the YMCA.

Comment

Working...
                                X