No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on my third week of following the PB. Reading this thread has really motivated me to keep on track and get my body worthy of a "Vanity Pic".

Thanks
    My Journal.

My Phase 1 Success Story.

My Workout Log.

The Primal Transplant - A story of living with new lungs, a new lifestyle, and swinging kettlebells.

Comment

• So the reason I'm posting here is because for the first time in a few months I stepped on a scale (I don't personally own one) and I was BLOWN away by how much I weighed...

The last time I had stepped on this specific scale was some time last year and at that time I weighed in at 115lbs, lightest weight I'd ever seen on a scale. This is one of the only pictures I have of that time period:

4f6c01fb-1dcc-44ad-b48f-cb467f52054a.png

Well... a lot has happened in a year but one of those things is apparently hitting 140lbs. WHAT?! 140lbs. I could NOT believe it... But I guess that's what over 20 extra pounds look on me when I exercise when and how I feel like it and eat when I'm hungry. I think it suits me better. And I am definitely going to keep at it.

IMG_4397.jpg

Thanks to everyone here for all the inspiration.

Comment

• You look great! It's so great to see when people gain weight from an unhealthy place and are happy with it
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marie20 View Post
          So the reason I'm posting here is because for the first time in a few months I stepped on a scale (I don't personally own one) and I was BLOWN away by how much I weighed...

The last time I had stepped on this specific scale was some time last year and at that time I weighed in at 115lbs, lightest weight I'd ever seen on a scale. This is one of the only pictures I have of that time period:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16715[/ATTACH]

Well... a lot has happened in a year but one of those things is apparently hitting 140lbs. WHAT?! 140lbs. I could NOT believe it... But I guess that's what over 20 extra pounds look on me when I exercise when and how I feel like it and eat when I'm hungry. I think it suits me better. And I am definitely going to keep at it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16714[/ATTACH]

you look amazing. congrats. wow...

Comment

• Definite improvement.

M.

Comment

• Why don't any of these super hot ladies live near me?

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                You look great! It's so great to see when people gain weight from an unhealthy place and are happy with it
                +lots&lots
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                  Why don't any of these super hot ladies live near me?

Sent via lightsaber
                  they do. they just cross the street when they see people like you walking towards them

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                    they do. they just cross the street when they see people like you walking towards them
                    The worst part about dating is all the pepper sprayings.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

So the reason I'm posting here is because for the first time in a few months I stepped on a scale (I don't personally own one) and I was BLOWN away by how much I weighed...

Yep, you looking amazing!

Comment

Sent via lightsaber
                        Have you tried wearing a mask? I bet it will help.

Comment

• it will with the lineup
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

Sent via lightsaber
                            I can see how that would be rough. I don't know about where you are in CO, but up here the girls are probably all carrying bear mace, not the normal stuff, and with its range, they can probably still get you even after they cross the street. Maybe you should just wander around in the woods and pretend to be a bear... most of us don't actually spray them on site.
                            ~Ariel

http://arielcsblog.blogspot.com/

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Comment

Pure resurrection!! Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchFry View Post
                                Pure resurrection!! Congrats
                                Now I think I'm going to have to buy a little black book to keep track of all my forum crushes.
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X