No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmmm men with glutes. So many men with glutes......

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• I admire you all for taking such good care of your bodies!

My main goal is functionality and health, but I think my body is responding by looking ok too. This is after 1 1/2 years of cross fit, lots of hiking, backpacking, bouldering, and skiing. Also about 8 months of primal eating, with most of a lifetime of eating pretty much whole food before that.

I apologize for the time they'll take to get approved. I don't want more other accounts to keep track of...

DSC03056 - Version 2.jpg

DSC03066 - Version 2.jpg

DSC03068 - Version 2.jpg

DSC03069 - Version 2.jpg
      ~Ariel

http://arielcsblog.blogspot.com/

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Comment

• You don't need an account for imgur.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• All these pictures are so very.............. um,...... inspirational!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Youre all hot pieces of ass

Sent from my ME173X using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
            sigpicWe are all on different paths to the same destination

Comment

• Great photos, Ariel! The photography skills show off your physique very well.

Comment

• very impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Ariel C. McGlothin View Post
                  I admire you all for taking such good care of your bodies!

My main goal is functionality and health, but I think my body is responding by looking ok too. This is after 1 1/2 years of cross fit, lots of hiking, backpacking, bouldering, and skiing. Also about 8 months of primal eating, with most of a lifetime of eating pretty much whole food before that.

I apologize for the time they'll take to get approved. I don't want more other accounts to keep track of...

[ATTACH]16661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16662[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16664[/ATTACH]
                  absolutely stunning...

Comment

• Hey all.

Been lurking here since early January of this year.

Was turned onto Paleo/Primal and this site in December by an associate due to some dissatisfaction over a variety of items. Prior to that I had perhaps heard of the phenomenon on the periphery but paid it little attention instead choosing to delve into a variety of regimes with varying degrees of success but never complete satisfaction. I was not a binge or a sweet eater and I do not drink alcohol but certainly breads, pastas (of what I believed to be the healthy "whole grain" variety) et cetera were staples.

Spent a good deal of time reviewing, investigating and learning and I can say that I am currently more well versed about what I now believe to be the truth regarding health, diet, strength training and fitness from the people on this site than I have in the previous decade of basically trying to figure things out on my own or listening to the dude promoting the next "fad" (i.e. Tony Horton for instance).

Photo one is from February of this year.

Photo two from April.

From 185 to 172....the majority of lost weight being body fat.

The alteration can be attributed altering my diet to include only eggs, meat, vegetables, tubers and fruit in as natural and organic states as I am able to locate.

Great thanks go to everyone here for all the information I have been able to glean from the site over the past 4 1/2 months.

I feel fantastic and know that I am now on the path.

Comment

• Looking good!

M.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                        Great photos, Ariel! The photography skills show off your physique very well.
                        Oh, and I forgot to say thank you! Photography is a hobby of mine, but it's certainly a little challenging when trying to get a shot of yourself.
                        ~Ariel

http://arielcsblog.blogspot.com/

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Comment

• Not sure I have the confidence to share photos. I bicycle, run (well, I will start that up again next week, hopefully), and do bodyweight exercises so I don't have much to show for. I'm fairly lean, I guess, and not really bloated anymore =P.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                            Well, tonight I did my last light workout to be all recovered for the meet on Saturday, so I put on my singlet to get a feel for it. I thought that might be a nice opportunity to oblige your request. Please let me know if these are satisfactory ;-)

dude miring your belt where did you get that

Comment

• Best Belts - Powerlifting and Weight Lifting Belts > Home

As someone said on the starting strength forums: 'Whoever said "Quality, Price, Service: Pick Two" never did business with Dean & Judy Best'

That's the Athlete model, in the color "rust." Single-prong.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Thankyou kindly good sir

Comment

Working...
                                X