Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motivational Vanity Pics

    Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
    Huh, feeling "crusty" at age 35? I’m 51 years and still going strong, not much aching of joints or poor recovery here! Yeah, I am still flirting and having fun with girls less than half my age that believes that I am thirty something…
    Says Krusty (the Clown)...

    XD

    Had to point that out. Lol.
    Last edited by TQP; 04-29-2014, 06:16 PM.
    JOURNAL..
    @BabesWithBBQ.
    Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
    Professional Style Website.
    #TeamBrisket Shirts

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TQP View Post
      Says Krusty (the Clown)...

      XD

      Had to point that out. Lol.
      Krusty yes, he is a good role model! "Crusty" no...
      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

      - Schopenhauer

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
        Huh, feeling "crusty" at age 35? I’m 51 years and still going strong, not much aching of joints or poor recovery here! Yeah, I am still flirting and having fun with girls less than half my age that believes that I am thirty something…
        It was sarcasm gorbag. Something that's often lost in translation

        Comment


        • Unfair. I need to Gorbag or krusty when I grow up.
          JOURNAL..
          @BabesWithBBQ.
          Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
          Professional Style Website.
          #TeamBrisket Shirts

          Comment


          • Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
            It was sarcasm gorbag. Something that's often lost in translation
            Good to hear Rug! Yeah, my English is a bit “rusty”, but that’s my main motivation to participate in the forums, practicing the language a little…
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

            - Schopenhauer

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TQP View Post
              Unfair. I need to Gorbag or krusty when I grow up.
              Solid role models are important when growing up, so I am very glad to be a good example and sparkeling star for the younger generations…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

              - Schopenhauer

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                Good to hear Rug! Yeah, my English is a bit “rusty”, but that’s my main motivation to participate in the forums, practicing the language a little…
                That's good. Your english is far better than my spanish. That's for damn sure

                Comment


                • Hell, your English is better than my Spanish, and I minored in it and have been accused of fluency by native speakers on several occasions.
                  The Champagne of Beards

                  Comment


                  • I haven't studied Spanish in neigh 10 years now. Every time I try to utilize it at the local bodega, I realize it's easier for everyone if I just use English.

                    M.

                    Comment


                    • Thank you guys! Language never was my strong side but over the years by travelling around, I have learned to communicate in several European languages; like German and the Scandinavian languages; especially Danish/Norwegian…
                      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                      - Schopenhauer

                      Comment


                      • Motivational Vanity Pics

                        Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                        I haven't studied Spanish in neigh 10 years now. Every time I try to utilize it at the local bodega, I realize it's easier for everyone if I just use English.

                        M.
                        Yeah I used to be good at Spanish watching telenovelas...

                        Now I don't have time for telenovelas. Spanish went down the tanker.

                        I speaka Chinese and grood Engrish though.
                        JOURNAL..
                        @BabesWithBBQ.
                        Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                        Professional Style Website.
                        #TeamBrisket Shirts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TQP View Post
                          Yeah I used to be good at Spanish watching telenovelas...

                          Now I don't have time for telenovelas. Spanish went down the tanker.

                          I speaka Chinese and grood Engrish though.
                          Spanish tv should only be watched on mute anyway. those chicks are smoking, but you really don't need to hear them talk

                          your engrish is berry goood. yes, berry good. lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TQP View Post
                            Yeah I used to be good at Spanish watching telenovelas...

                            Now I don't have time for telenovelas. Spanish went down the tanker.

                            I speaka Chinese and grood Engrish though.
                            I've dabbled in Mandarin, but am too busy and lacking any real practice partners. I know a guy who takes lessons from a native not long from me, but the guy is always busy and the lessons private. Eventually, though, my schedule might open up and I can get back on it.

                            M.

                            Comment


                            • just found this thread. Wow, best thread ever! You guys are great motivators. Time to get serious again on the diet and exercise.

                              Comment


                              • Might be a little late but wanted to join in with the vanity!

                                _DSC00021.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X