Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eig View Post
    @onedelta, toe spread? Lol, is that from lifting barefoot and hiking barefoot?
    Probably and by not cramming your feet into weird shoes. Interesting kind of related story. We went to Hawaii for 10days in January. Although I have not really been doing any running mileage (especially compared to my wife), I went on daily 3-mile barefoot runs on the beach with my wife. So she gets a running injury from it and I don't...totally unfair, right? Now she is seeing a physical therapist about the foot issues. When I suggested that it was unfair that my wife the runner gets injured and I, the running slacker don't, she said, "well yeah, but don't you lift weights barefoot? That is what protected you."

Anyway, keep up the good work on them toes.

Comment

• Hiked up a goddamn mountain today.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      Attached Files

Comment

• Not really an Abzzz guy, but since I'm leaning up for a competition, why not show them off?

The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          Not really an Abzzz guy, but since I'm leaning up for a competition, why not show them off?

Looking lean bro. Almost makes me feel bad about the 1/2lb of chocolate covered bacon mrs rug made me for my birthday and I just scarfed down. Did I mention that I took today off from working out? Lol

Comment

• yes looking lean indeed. and happy birthday mr rug! mine is in just over 3 weeks but i wont be having chocolate covered bacon and not coz i am being self righteous. more coz i dont like bacon. jewish blood runs thick. i may do the rum hack for my birthday and i was even considering going to the see my personal trainer twice that week as my present to myself. there is a rumour too we're going hunting as it is the roar so i may even go get a huge big red stag. so many possibilities!

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
              Looking lean bro. Almost makes me feel bad about the 1/2lb of chocolate covered bacon mrs rug made me for my birthday and I just scarfed down. Did I mention that I took today off from working out? Lol
              Yeah, getting lean. Would look better with a bit of a tan.

I'm gonna have some ground beef and rice now with cheese melted all over it, so I will be okay. But the chocolate-covered bacon sounds awesome. Happy Birthday.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Very nice rich.
                JOURNAL..
                @BabesWithBBQ.
                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                Professional Style Website.
                #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• i do like the hint of the beard too. just to tease us.

Comment

• Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. The bacon was delicious. Nose to the grindstone tomorrow. Still holding steady at 5.5lbs lost in march. Hoping to lose 7lbs in april, setting me up for some final fine tuning for ab season.

And I need a tan badly too. The first nice day we get, the shirt is coming off

Comment

• just sneaking out for some rays here for lunch. my sleep out is a train carriage so the roof is dark brown metal and it heats up. we lay on there and sunbathe and watch the hawks flying around. i so cant do lack of sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        Yeah, getting lean. Would look better with a bit of a tan.

I'm gonna have some ground beef and rice now with cheese melted all over it, so I will be okay. But the chocolate-covered bacon sounds awesome. Happy Birthday.
                        Hmmmm no need for a tan
                        Just sayin
                        link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• RichMahogany, destroying the stereotype of fat powerlifters since 2014.
                          In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• IMG_1931.jpgIMG_20130522_203609.jpg

22yo, 180#, 5'7", 25%BF. I'm working on it

Comment

• Originally posted by jacmac View Post
                              Hmmmm no need for a tan
                              Just sayin

Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
                              RichMahogany, destroying the stereotype of fat powerlifters since 2014.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Looking lean, Rich. Good luck with your competition!

Comment

Working...
                                X