Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post

Impressive results for only lifting for 1.5 months. From your signature, it sounds like you're doing it right.

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    And jimeneycrickets damn impressive ! Especially for such a short amount of time. And here I am proud of my puny bicep mosquito bump.

Thank you very much. I have always had the strength due to hobbies like wrenching on cars and building things, I guess the muscle was just hidden under 80 lbs of Guinness and junk food. I am becoming a true believer in liver and eggs.
    Last edited by JimenyKrickets; 01-21-2014, 02:28 PM. Reason: I went to 'Merican school and can't spell.

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
      Jesus Yodie, nice legs. And TP, that ass.... you are getting an ASS! Everyone is so lovely.
      I wasn't going to say anything, but I'll just concur with Magnolia here.

Also, I like your new avatar, Turquoise. It's much better than your old one.

M.

Comment

• Aw thanks!

Hopefully I will be 15lbs leaner and with a nicer behind by summer.
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• just so as I remember to keep on top of things.

Comment

• That is a sexayyy picture seaweed. Look at that back too... O_O
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• yeah you gotta love weight training as it works so well. I have older pics of me before i started training hard when i went to the gym and i am of similar size but the muscle def isn't there.

Comment

• I jealous.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Shit. Brb gonna go work on my back.

Also I am jealous of your hair!! I can't do anything to my hair. It falls flat in 5 seconds.
                  ------

Comment

• that had just been washed. i discovered totally by accident too the best thing to make my curly and stay curly. awesome hold. salt water. we went out on the jetski over the surf line and i got sprayed. my hair did a proper stevie nicks 80s look the next day when it dried. so.. spray bottle with sea water when you need it. i never overdo it. or over wash my hair. or brush it. just comb with a wide toothed comb when it is wet. coconut oil is also way better than Moroccan oil. absolute second best thing to do with coconut oil. best thing is to use as a massage oil!

Comment

• Thanks for all the props, everyone.

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                      That is a sexayyy picture seaweed. Look at that back too... O_O
                      No doubt. Very nice, seaweed :-)

Comment

• Seas - you my girl, are an inspiration to this old Gwamma
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Keep going the rate you are G and give yourself a year. You will be sweet. it is just a matter of keeping at it. don't let up or give up.

Comment

• seaweed, that pic is hot!

Comment

• Once i have printed out your piccy and stuck it on my fridge- i will have all the motivation i need - thank you !!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I can email you a copy if you like! I should prob put it on my fridge too. and it is what I look like now. as in a week or so old. not me when I was 30 something.

Comment

Working...
                                X