Comment

• Way to go!
      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Awesome!!
        Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Good stuff Denny! Train hard buddy, good improvements.

Comment

• me and the kids are in the process of swopping bedrooms so i just realised the background is chaos which i wasnt thinking about! arms and legs from the back

and legs

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              me and the kids are in the process of swopping bedrooms so i just realised the background is chaos which i wasnt thinking about! arms and legs from the back

and legs

Looking good! Got some forearm definition going on there.

Comment

• Recent pics... been paleo for ~5-6 years, been training with bodyweight methods for about 1.5

I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxcarguy07 View Post
                  Recent pics... been paleo for ~5-6 years, been training with bodyweight methods for about 1.5

Lookin' built! Bodyweight training is obviously working for you. What type of training do you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                    Lookin' built! Bodyweight training is obviously working for you. What type of training do you do?
                    Gracias! Lots of pull-ups, dips, and push-ups... working on muscle-ups (getting really close I think) and handstand pushups (can do a few against a wall)... One legged squats and calf raises... hanging leg raises... few other things. Add in some balance work and lots of bike riding... would like to do more sprinting but my legs are always tired from bike riding (how I get around).

Comment

• Originally posted by boxcarguy07 View Post
                      Recent pics... been paleo for ~5-6 years, been training with bodyweight methods for about 1.5

Holy crap! Do you have to work to keep your body fat that low, or does it come naturally to you? And what's your body weight regimen like? Nice work, for sure.
                      50yo, 5'3"
                      SW-195
                      CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                      GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
                        Holy crap! Do you have to work to keep your body fat that low, or does it come naturally to you? And what's your body weight regimen like? Nice work, for sure.
                        Thanks! Admittedly I've always had a fast metabolism and don't seem to gain much fat no matter what I eat. I've always been very skinny so adding the amount of muscle that I DO have is a feat for me. I started gaining a little fat somewhat recently when I added 3 cups of raw heavy cream to my weekly diet in an attempt to gain weight, but that fat went away very quickly when I stopped with the cream. Eating "bad" food gives me plenty of other negative side effects besides fat-gain though...

I described what I do for workouts in a post above. Not very detailed because I don't really have a set plan.

Comment

• boxcarguy you are in good shape, definitely a good show for BW training!

Comment

• Good stuff boxcarguy, have you strictly stuck to bodyweight routine and achieved those results or you did weights too beforehand? Keep it up bro!

Comment

• Not really into posting pic of myself but since I've talked about my weight-lifing routine, my age, and my body weight. Could drop some BF.

Last edited by Scott F; 01-20-2014, 03:09 PM.
                              Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

• Ooo.

Working on leaning out a lot for summer but I guess I can post now.

------
                                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                                X