Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
    Zanna and Cayla - you girls look GREAT!!

Agree 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
      Her name is MJ (short for Mercedes). She is on the reality show Shaws of Sunset. Not that I watch ANY reality TV. That photo is definitely photo shopped. Not that I would know. :-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
      LOL..Ok I was just curious why someone posted a picture of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
        LOL..Ok I was just curious why someone posted a picture of her.
        I think Joanie just liked her outside the box look.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think Angelina Jolie in tombrider is the ultimate hot chick inspiration...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
            I think Angelina Jolie in tombrider is the ultimate hot chick inspiration...

I can't disagree with that but you know, genes... (My own genes I mean)

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1384041896.220017.jpg

Here's a sorta p*rny shot of my gams I took for Boyfriend. Seems like this is the right thread.
            Last edited by excursivey; 11-09-2013, 05:50 PM.
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
              I can't disagree with that but you know, genes...

[ATTACH]14444[/ATTACH]

Here's a sorta p*rny shot of my gams I took for Boyfriend. Seems like this is the right thread.
              Can't see yet ;(

------
              HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I think Angelina Jolie in tombrider is the ultimate hot chick inspiration...

She definitely looked better then.. I don't know what happened to her but she is way too sickly looking now

Comment

She definitely looked better then.. I don't know what happened to her but she is way too sickly looking now
                  Don't talk about my crush like that ;(

Yeah might be true.. She is still hot IMO. Those cheekbones, lips, eyes...

------

Comment

Not anywhere near where I want to be but...

Working on it. Body recomp in progress.

Great improvement!! I would say that your legs are quad dominant, try and add some more hammy exercises! Romanian deadlifts are amazing.

Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
                    Okay managed to get a butt pic...

Good thing you did 😜 looking good!

Comment

You're legs are awesome. I am hoping mine end up like that....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Motivational Vanity Pics

Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
                        Great improvement!! I would say that your legs are quad dominant, try and add some more hammy exercises! Romanian deadlifts are amazing.
                        Looking up Romanian deadlifts now! (I don't actually work on quads much... They are just big lol... I work way more on hamstrings)

Thank you! I am glad you can see a difference. There are 2.5 weeks between the 2 pics.

Eta: so RDL is actually what I have been doing! I just didn't know the name because I just had a hot female bodybuilder show me some more leg exercises. Up to 165x5x5.

Last edited by turquoisepassion; 11-10-2013, 06:54 AM.
                        ------

Comment

Now that is a butt pick. Nice glute definition there.
                          My diary comics
                          My fitness inspiration blog

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                            You're legs are awesome. I am hoping mine end up like that....
                            Thanks..You know what it took me a long time to get my lower body part to look like that. I do admit that naturally my legs tend to respond to very little training. I had to put extra attention to my hamstring and glutes. There was definitely some hacking I needed to do in terms of training to get it to look even out with my quads.

Comment

Looking up Romanian deadlifts now! (I don't actually work on quads much... They are just big lol... I work way more on hamstrings)

Thank you! I am glad you can see a difference. There are 2.5 weeks between the 2 pics.

Eta: so RDL is actually what I have been doing! I just didn't know the name because I just had a hot female bodybuilder show me some more leg exercises. Up to 165x5x5.

Lol Oh the irony.

Pushing some weight aswell I see!

Comment

• Here's me on a calorie counting diet.. Skinny fat, weak and way under muscled

Me after about a year of paleo and chronic cardio. Sorry bad pic but best i could find

Here's me today after being paleo/primal for 1 1/2 years and doing body weight exercises (convict conditioning for the last 2 months)

The skinny arm was left mostly paralyzed from a stroke when i was a kid. It does help in doing bodyweight exercises but no muscle growth :'(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X