No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit that if I looked that good pushing (depending on her height) 180-200, I'd be a pizza eating woman who just told the world to take a spin. Sadly, much over 145 and I don't like myself in the mirror. But damn, she's like sex on a cracker.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I've seen her on the show in a bathing suit..not that I watch the show..that photo is photoshopped.

ETA: she does look excellent in that photo.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's a girl with a lot of adipose tissue for energy. She'd keep you on your toes 'til the sun came up. hahahaha
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Not my cup of tea.. No where close. Petite + fit FTW.

Comment

• She weighs way more than 200lb unless she is 5' tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
              Not my cup of tea.. No where close. Petite + fit FTW.
              Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
              And tell you that the butt aint gold
              So they toss it and leave it
              And I pull up quick to retrieve it

I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
                And tell you that the butt aint gold
                So they toss it and leave it
                And I pull up quick to retrieve it

I never said I don't like ass. I love ass. I just like it on a chick who squats is all. Mmmm squater's ass.

Haha but that chick is all yours good sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post

Haha but that chick is all yours good sir!
                  You and me both good lord
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• So I think the lunges in this version of the Body Pump class I take have been doing good things. It's a brutal track but effective. I haven't made the leap to using the free weights; I like taking this class. And yeah, that's my cat trying to climb my other leg while I'm trying to take a picture. He's lucky he's so cute!
                    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1383927524.266802.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                      So I think the lunges in this version of the Body Pump class I take have been doing good things. It's a brutal track but effective. I haven't made the leap to using the free weights; I like taking this class. And yeah, that's my cat trying to climb my other leg while I'm trying to take a picture. He's lucky he's so cute!
                      [ATTACH]14420[/ATTACH]
                      Lookin' good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                        So I think the lunges in this version of the Body Pump class I take have been doing good things. It's a brutal track but effective. I haven't made the leap to using the free weights; I like taking this class. And yeah, that's my cat trying to climb my other leg while I'm trying to take a picture. He's lucky he's so cute!
                        [ATTACH]14420[/ATTACH]
                        Sure he's lucky cause he's "cute" 😜

Good stuff!!

Comment

• Two thumbs up, Z!

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Yummy legs. Z!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            ------
                            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Wow Zanna! Body Pump and whatever else you are doing are definitely doing good things for you. Keep it up.

Comment

• Thanks for all of the positive comments! It's definitely motivational which is the point of the thread, right?

*moment of silence for the much-missed Moluv and all of ways she managed to get forum folks to post half-naked pics*

Comment

Working...
                                X