Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup moluv

Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
    Thanks, guys. I couldn't believe the stress correlation either. I was at a loss for months trying to figure out why I wasn't losing any weight. Once the stress levels went down, the weight just melted *poof* and it's gone.
    Dude big time. Used to be a major stress ball. Once that psychological/physical/emotional/physiological cancer disappears life does indees get better in every aspect!

Originally posted by moluv View Post
    Did you learn new ways of coping with stress or did a stressor in your life disappear?

Just realized we don't talk about stress enough around here. I'd like to see a whole new tread about coping with stress.
    You're just full of good idea aren't yeah? Case in point: booty thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
      Sup moluv

You're just full of good idea aren't yeah? Case in point: booty thread.
      Sup

Thx

Comment

• A stressor disappeared. But I also learned ways to deal with some of the other smaller stressors as well such as work/life/etc... It seems if I just write down everything that is going on in my head before I go to bed, I can silence my mind big time and it definitely helps out with sleep. A couple years ago I got pretty heavy into Buddhism and through meditation and such I was able realize a lot of simple truths. I've recently started picking back up some of the buddhist stuff and it's also been helping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
          Being a bodybuilder for quite a while now, I believe I can add to this page.

[ATTACH]14021[/ATTACH]
          Especially love the mirror! It reminds me of those 18th century portrait miniatures, sometimes worn as jewelry. Well, minus the starched frilly shirt, padded waistcoat and jacket with 10,000 buttons. I think your version is nicer!
          50yo, 5'3"
          SW-195
          CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
          GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
            Especially love the mirror! It reminds me of those 18th century portrait miniatures, sometimes worn as jewelry. Well, minus the starched frilly shirt, padded waistcoat and jacket with 10,000 buttons. I think your version is nicer!
            I was thinking he stole it from the evil queen in Snow White.

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
              Haha thank you! That mirror has been the reflective surface of choice when talking pics, it does add a little class doesn't it :P

Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
              I was thinking he stole it from the evil queen in Snow White.
              In all fairness she is quite the biatch, and I do like to keep up to date with who is most fair.

Comment

• My first and probably only venture on to this page (posting anyway!!).

Thought I'd take a pic this morning to prove that clearly all these governments and heart foundations are right, high fat diets make you fat.....

bens belly.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                  [ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
                  I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

**Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***
                  Yeah thats super lean, but do you feel well with that low of BF? Just asking cause the only times I've ever been so lean I felt like ass.

Comment

• Yeah, I feel good. I've been having some sleep issues, but that is another ball of wax.

Comment

• I find I sleep a lot better when I eat a banana after dinner, before sleep.
                      you'll have to weight those 25 gram of fructose against lean and mean,,,
                      Last edited by neilc11; 10-27-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                        PrimeAnimal and Cwells:

Haaaaaaiiiiiii
                        lol is that pronounced like the Joker-as-a-nurse?
                        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                          [ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
                          I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

**Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***
                          "Pay no attention"? Rock those pjs out. They're pretty awesome. And congratulations btw! Amazing what just a little more sleep and destressing can do!

Sent from....right behind you....
                          You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenP View Post
                            My first and probably only venture on to this page (posting anyway!!).

Thought I'd take a pic this morning to prove that clearly all these governments and heart foundations are right, high fat diets make you fat.....

[ATTACH]14109[/ATTACH]

OK - how do I post a picture? (since my attempt hasn't seemed to work.....)

Comment

Go to imgur: the simple image sharer, upload the photo there, post the URL that says "for message boards and forums" here and it shows up instantly.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

If you have an iPhone or android you can download a free app called tapatalk that you can use mda in and upload pics instantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X