Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One day I WILL post a pic in here of myself, but not now. I'm nowhere near my goal bc I'm still flabby and saggy with a major belly. Eww. Looking in the mirror while naked makes me cry.
    I love this thread bc it shows that ANYONE can get fit and look great! I browse it often just to remind myself that it can be done!
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

    Comment


    • Progress pic! I deadlifted 155 yesterday, woke up hella sore in my back (what a wonderful feeling!) so thought I'd try a little flexing and showing off to start my week off right.



      Still not sure how to flex my back without using it but I think I'm flexing some stuff.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by moluv View Post
        Progress pic! I deadlifted 155 yesterday, woke up hella sore in my back (what a wonderful feeling!) so thought I'd try a little flexing and showing off to start my week off right.



        Still not sure how to flex my back without using it but I think I'm flexing some stuff.
        Congratulations! I know what you mean about flexing, my husband (grokhness monstah on here) is great at it! I'm like you, I just squeeze and hope for the best
        Bacon is NOT the problem...
        check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

        Comment


        • Nice work, Prime-Animal. Those are some pretty massive arms you're totin' there.

          Comment


          • IMG_1163.jpg

            The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
            I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

            **Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
              Nice work, Prime-Animal. Those are some pretty massive arms you're totin' there.
              Hah thanks buddy! Recent acquisitions to the arsenal!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
                Being a bodybuilder for quite a while now, I believe I can add to this page.

                [ATTACH]14021[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14023[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14024[/ATTACH]
                Yum.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

                My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links


                Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

                " The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

                Comment


                • Prime. You are gorgeous.

                  No homo.

                  M.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                    Yum.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    😁 why thank you

                    Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                    Prime. You are gorgeous.

                    No homo.

                    M.
                    Haha thanks! Bodybuilding has done me good the last few years!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                      [ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

                      The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
                      I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

                      **Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***
                      That's crazy that stress alone makes such a huge difference. You're very lean now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                        [ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

                        The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
                        I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

                        **Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***
                        Good stuff dude! Looking LEAN!

                        Comment


                        • PrimeAnimal and Cwells:


                          Haaaaaaiiiiiii

                          Comment


                          • Thanks, guys. I couldn't believe the stress correlation either. I was at a loss for months trying to figure out why I wasn't losing any weight. Once the stress levels went down, the weight just melted *poof* and it's gone.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                              Thanks, guys. I couldn't believe the stress correlation either. I was at a loss for months trying to figure out why I wasn't losing any weight. Once the stress levels went down, the weight just melted *poof* and it's gone.
                              Did you learn new ways of coping with stress or did a stressor in your life disappear?

                              Just realized we don't talk about stress enough around here. I'd like to see a whole new tread about coping with stress.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X