No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day I WILL post a pic in here of myself, but not now. I'm nowhere near my goal bc I'm still flabby and saggy with a major belly. Eww. Looking in the mirror while naked makes me cry.
    I love this thread bc it shows that ANYONE can get fit and look great! I browse it often just to remind myself that it can be done!
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Comment

• Progress pic! I deadlifted 155 yesterday, woke up hella sore in my back (what a wonderful feeling!) so thought I'd try a little flexing and showing off to start my week off right.

Still not sure how to flex my back without using it but I think I'm flexing some stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
        Progress pic! I deadlifted 155 yesterday, woke up hella sore in my back (what a wonderful feeling!) so thought I'd try a little flexing and showing off to start my week off right.

Still not sure how to flex my back without using it but I think I'm flexing some stuff.
        Congratulations! I know what you mean about flexing, my husband (grokhness monstah on here) is great at it! I'm like you, I just squeeze and hope for the best
        Bacon is NOT the problem...
        check out our sometimes not so primal side at http://superfoodies.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Nice work, Prime-Animal. Those are some pretty massive arms you're totin' there.

Comment

• IMG_1163.jpg

The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
            I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

**Pay no attention to the superman pajama bottoms***

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
              Nice work, Prime-Animal. Those are some pretty massive arms you're totin' there.
              Hah thanks buddy! Recent acquisitions to the arsenal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
                Being a bodybuilder for quite a while now, I believe I can add to this page.

[ATTACH]14021[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14023[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14024[/ATTACH]
                Yum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Prime. You are gorgeous.

No homo.

M.

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                    Yum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    😁 why thank you

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                    Prime. You are gorgeous.

No homo.

M.
                    Haha thanks! Bodybuilding has done me good the last few years!

Comment

• Originally posted by cwells51 View Post
                      [ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

The photo on the left was paleo but I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping. The photo on the right was after a huge decrease in stress, an increase in sleep, and an increase in Hard cider consumption. 192lbs to 170. February 2013---August 2013
                      I Didn't change my exercise routine and I didn't change my food consumption. I knew stress was a b!tch but I didn't know it was that bad.

That's crazy that stress alone makes such a huge difference. You're very lean now.

Comment

[ATTACH]14028[/ATTACH]

Good stuff dude! Looking LEAN!

Comment

• PrimeAnimal and Cwells:

Haaaaaaiiiiiii

Comment

• Thanks, guys. I couldn't believe the stress correlation either. I was at a loss for months trying to figure out why I wasn't losing any weight. Once the stress levels went down, the weight just melted *poof* and it's gone.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I couldn't believe the stress correlation either. I was at a loss for months trying to figure out why I wasn't losing any weight. Once the stress levels went down, the weight just melted *poof* and it's gone.
                              Did you learn new ways of coping with stress or did a stressor in your life disappear?

Just realized we don't talk about stress enough around here. I'd like to see a whole new tread about coping with stress.

Comment

Working...
                              X