No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try supplementing your diet with gelatin and bone broth to support the skin. And send lots of loving thoughts and energy to your body and appreciate all the amazing things it can do.
    +1 and add in vitamin C as the body uses vit C and gelatin to make collagen. i am sure too i saw somewhere someone talking about sulphur for loose skin. sulphur is also necessary for collagen synthesis apparently. i may be wildly wrong. it could be something to research.

i'm crap at posting pics. plus i'd rather this stays as a url.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps95754e2a.jpg
    Last edited by seaweed; 10-16-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I've been meaning to take a vanity pic for a while. This seems like a good place to put the one I just took.
      [img=http://s9.postimg.org/e83maiilb/20131016_162624_1.jpg]
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• trekfan, try stimulating the blood circulation around your waist, using auto-massage once or twice a day, there are some reports that it may help speeding up the tightening of loose skin...
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• I've been meaning to take a vanity pic for a while. This seems like a good place to put the one I just took.
          (I can't for the life of me get it come in right side up on an image hoster.)
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            I've been meaning to take a vanity pic for a while. This seems like a good place to put the one I just took.
            Nice anti gravity bikini! Upside down you show off.
            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post

Or someone with tapatalk can take a screenshot, re-orient it and post it for them

P.S. nice bunz Zanna
              Thank you and thank you!

Comment

I've been meaning to take a vanity pic for a while. This seems like a good place to put the one I just took.

There ya go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                  Nice anti gravity bikini! Upside down you show off.
                  I just figured the picture was taken in Australia

Comment

• http://s9.postimg.org/e83maiilb/20131016_162624_1.jpg
                    Here's the original link, NK, not upside down to me. You look amazing
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post

There ya go.
                      Yeah. Wow.
                      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Thanks for flipping it, moluv and NW. Thanks for the compliments, y'all!
                        I'm finally getting back to where I'm proud of my body. I'm still really proud of my legs and shoulders.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

Thanks for flipping it, moluv and NW. Thanks for the compliments, y'all!
                          I'm finally getting back to where I'm proud of my body. I'm still really proud of my legs and shoulders.
                          Yeah, be proud, you look great.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                            +1 and add in vitamin C as the body uses vit C and gelatin to make collagen. i am sure too i saw somewhere someone talking about sulphur for loose skin. sulphur is also necessary for collagen synthesis apparently. i may be wildly wrong. it could be something to research.

Wow, seas - you're hot
                            Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• Motivational Vanity Pics

Originally posted by seaweed View Post

Nice tats n curls! And love that little waist.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post

Vitamin C and gelatin, huh? All right, I'll give it a shot.
                                Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                                trekfan, try stimulating the blood circulation around your waist, using auto-massage once or twice a day, there are some reports that it may help speeding up the tightening of loose skin...
                                I'm unfamiliar with auto massage. What is it?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                                Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

Working...
                                X