Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    You're all going to shun me for this, but I'm not sure if I should post the hula tweaking (which is exactly what it sounds like ) I've been following the M1ley Cyr-us / Sinead O Connor story quite closely, and looking at a video of myself wiggling my butt as I swing a hula-hoop I had to wonder about my motivations...

(I'll probably post it tomorrow.)
    Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
      Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread..
      I like how you ignored the ethical aspect of my statement and got straight to the important part..
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

I like how you ignored the ethical aspect of my statement and got straight to the important part..
        Hehe.

What? Ethics? Law student? No comprendo.

------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

What ethics? What is wrong with being purely motivated by sex. Just shows your hormones are firing properly.

P.S. is that you in your avatar?!

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
            Let's make a new thread for dance so in case if gets shut down it doesn't affect this thread...

Yeah somebody do that. Dancing is so primal brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
              Yeah somebody do that. Dancing is so primal brah.
              I would start it but I don't have a video to post yet.... I will have one some time this week though.

------

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                What ethics? What is wrong with being purely motivated by sex. Just shows your hormones are firing properly.

P.S. is that you in your avatar?!
                I wish - it's a photo by my favourite fashion photographer, Nick Knight (Nick, if you're primal and reading: I LOVE YOU!!!!) I'm not that bendy, skinny or tattooed

Maybe. I over-think things!
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• I just started a dance thread for you knuckleheads. Now post away.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Perhaps some motivation for both Primal and Slacking! Perhaps not. :-)

Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Badass, dude!
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
                        Perhaps some motivation for both Primal and Slacking! Perhaps not. :-)

That's awesome! Even more so that you are shirtless.

Comment

• Was that wrong?

"I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                          "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Was that wrong?
                            No way, it means it's way awesome to see a fit, shirtless man on a slackline!

Comment

Was that wrong?
                              Seriously dude, wtf? No yoga pants? Do this right or don't do it at all. Gheesh.

Kidding. Way to represent.

Comment

• Challenge accepted.

Last edited by PBNewby; 10-10-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X