X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
    You ate whaaaat?
    JK
    Eeeep! I know right. Now I must confess I also had a house brewed beer, margarita, onion rings AND Texas toast. And then yesterday I ate a..... cheeseburger. Don't tell anyone.

Comment

• No worries, your secret is safe with me. But who cares, anyway, what was that saying about pictures and thousand words?

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
        Eeeep! I know right. Now I must confess I also had a house brewed beer, margarita, onion rings AND Texas toast. And then yesterday I ate a..... cheeseburger. Don't tell anyone.
        And next time I'm in Amarillo, I'll have the same thing. Sometimes you just have to buckle to the pressure of good Texan food!

I used to love Cattle Call there, Sutphens before that. I head they have both closed down. Family style BBQ was incredible!
        Randal
        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
          And next time I'm in Amarillo, I'll have the same thing. Sometimes you just have to buckle to the pressure of good Texan food!

I used to love Cattle Call there, Sutphens before that. I head they have both closed down. Family style BBQ was incredible!
          I wasn't aware that Cattle Call had totally shut down- they're quality started slipping years ago after changing locations, and adding a location. Don't think they had the management to sustain that vision. When they were located in the mall was The Golden Age of their legendary BBQ. Those onion rings haunt me still! And Sutphens is old school! So good. I like the ribs at Henk's nowadays.

Comment

• Guys, so unfair you are talking abt Texas BBQ when I won't visit Austin until this Xmas break ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Such a naughty girl, you are going to pay for your dietary sins some day...
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Yoga are you posting the hula twerking? I am thinking about a bellydance-reggaeton combo vid.

------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                  Yoga are you posting the hula twerking? I am thinking about a bellydance-reggaeton combo vid.

I was thinking about starting another thread and just call it "dancers unite" if anyone wants to do that I'd like to post ballet and twerking stuff.

Comment

I was thinking about starting another thread and just call it "dancers unite" if anyone wants to do that I'd like to post ballet and twerking stuff.
                    Do it!!!!!! Ahh.

------

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                      Do it!!!!!! Ahh.

I will do it if RichMahogany, Mr Anthony and Notontherug all say "sorry we got the twerk thread shut down"

Also, I kind of feel guilty for saying that because the posted rules ban us from discussing mod actions. Is just saying the twerk thread got shut down ok? I don't wanna lose this thread too.

Side note: I am probably over thinking and obsessing and I'm blaming that squarely on the commercial breads and pufas I consumed dining out this weekend :/

Comment

I will do it if RichMahogany, Mr Anthony and Notontherug all say "sorry we got the twerk thread shut down"

Also, I kind of feel guilty for saying that because the posted rules ban us from discussing mod actions. Is just saying the twerk thread got shut down ok? I don't wanna lose this thread too.

Side note: I am probably over thinking and obsessing and I'm blaming that squarely on the commercial breads and pufas I consumed dining out this weekend :/
                        Wait, what did I do on that thread? I remember being nothing but supportive.

Comment

• And there has been an awful lotta talk on this page with no pics so here:

My weekend "food baby"

Time to get strict again.

Comment

• Motivational Vanity Pics

But I can still BUST A HANDY

(Sorry I'm not letting the pervs take that away from me- lots of handstanders use that...at least the dudes on Instagram)

Comment

• you look at these hips

you see these hips?! if there is a new body moving thread i WILL WORK ON MY HIPS

I WILL WORK THEM UNTIL I CAN DO A REASONABLE FACSIMILE OF HER HIPS or until i run out of patience in which case i'll do other things for a while but I WILL GET MY HIPS ALL SQUIRRELLY LIKE HERS

that's a mighty impressive food baby you have too

I MIGHT EVEN WORK ON MY TWERKING AGAIN TOO
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• You're all going to shun me for this, but I'm not sure if I should post the hula tweaking (which is exactly what it sounds like ) I've been following the M1ley Cyr-us / Sinead O Connor story quite closely, and looking at a video of myself wiggling my butt as I swing a hula-hoop I had to wonder about my motivations...

(I'll probably post it tomorrow.)
                                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X