No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busting a handy in front of the Big Texan- this is for YOU Mr. Anthony!

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
      Busting a handy in front of the Big Texan- this is for YOU Mr. Anthony!

If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Awesome! I love the Big Texan.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

• Okay - I'm extremely late to the party but I was just going to post a video to the twerking thread (of me hula-twerking) and I saw that it was shut down. What the hell did you people do?!

Originally posted by moluv View Post

Moluv, you are hilarious!

Not sure why, but I thought you were an Ozzie.
          Last edited by YogaBare; 10-05-2013, 03:23 AM.
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
            Okay - I'm extremely late to the party but I was just going to post a video to the twerking thread (of me hula-twerking) and I saw that it was shut down. What the hell did you people do?!

Moluv, you are hilarious!

Not sure why, but I thought you were an Ozzie.
            You could just start a new thread. Really, that would be fine.
            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Mid-pullup:

Comment

• Looking great Ghshl!

Comment

• I want to know what happened to the twerk thread too. :/

My journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghshl View Post
                    Mid-pullup:
                    That is really lovely! I think it rivals Mr. Anthony drinking coffee in sheer sexiness.
                    50yo, 5'3"
                    SW-195
                    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Just wanted to point out that where I come from, that's not what "busting a handy" means.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      i'd like it on public record that i, for one, do not believe you
                      Once again, your insight and astute perceptions prove to be right.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• now if i could astutely percept some winning powerball numbers
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                          Just wanted to point out that where I come from, that's not what "busting a handy" means.
                          Hahaha I think we're in the same plane in that one
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Was this before or after you ate the 72 oz. steak?

Grew up in Amarillo, still miss the place. I remember the Big Texan when it was on the Route 66 highway.
                            Randal
                            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                              Was this before or after you ate the 72 oz. steak?

Grew up in Amarillo, still miss the place. I remember the Big Texan when it was on the Route 66 highway.
                              Lol. Right before I ate an entire rack of ribs for sure XD

Comment

Lol. Right before I ate an entire rack of ribs for sure XD
                                You ate whaaaat?
                                JK

Comment

Working...
                                X