Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I personally feel that I have rehabilitated myself.
    You've been a very good boy Rich

**pats head**

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
      I guess that's why they call it hot pink.

(There you go RM)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach
        Lean forward, arms and neck back. The illusion of traps..
        Hasn't Wilton suffered enough on this forum already Zach let him have his traps moment.

And really Wilton, after the way you described your "odd shaped body" in that one thread about how women don't like you or whatever, I was expecting something totally different. If that really is you, body wise I think you are doing ok. I know you were talking about odd pants sizes or something, so maybe we should see more of your torso/legs/back whatever, to give a more honest assessment. To help you attract women, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
          I guess that's why they call it hot pink.
          Yarse! So jealous of that! How much yoga will get me that?
          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Hasn't Wilton suffered enough on this forum already Zach let him have his traps moment.

And really Wilton, after the way you described your "odd shaped body" in that one thread about how women don't like you or whatever, I was expecting something totally different. If that really is you, body wise I think you are doing ok. I know you were talking about odd pants sizes or something, so maybe we should see more of your torso/legs/back whatever, to give a more honest assessment. To help you attract women, of course.
            Seriously though, I doubt Wilton's problem is his appearance. Sorry if that's mean. It's an honest assessment.

My journal

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
              Yarse! So jealous of that! How much yoga will get me that?
              Oh just a decade or so

Comment

Oh just a decade or so
                Oh blerg... That means if I start now I have to wait til I'm 57...
                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• How unorthodox is it to share a PM that someone on this thread just sent me? I think it's pretty funny...
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                    How unorthodox is it to share a PM that someone on this thread just sent me? I think it's pretty funny...
                    You can share it with me
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

How unorthodox is it to share a PM that someone on this thread just sent me? I think it's pretty funny...
                      Share!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                      ------
                      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Hook up request?
                        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• That sorta negates the meaning of "private" doesn't it? Just being technical, share what you wish to share.
                          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                            Hook up request?
                            I would opine that either party of a PM is entitled to share it if they choose to. Doubly so if it's a hookup request.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                              That sorta negates the meaning of "private" doesn't it? Just being technical, share what you wish to share.
                              I'm with you on this one. Anyway, I like to keep my hookup requests with women way out of my league private. >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                I personally feel that I have rehabilitated myself.
                                i'd like it on public record that i, for one, do not believe you

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                                Hook up request?
                                indubitably

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                I'm with you on this one. Anyway, I like to keep my hookup requests with women way out of my league private. >.>
                                shh, no, hush, stop trying to add morals and decency here
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X