Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
    Hahaha thought so
    You gotta admit, it's a nice one to look at, even if it's not your cup of tea. Right?
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Is Wahlberg really 5'8"? If you gave him longer proportions, that's basically what I look like. And throw in a few Jewish characteristics. That's right... huuuuuuuuuuuge wallet.
      Last edited by wiltondeportes; 10-02-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        You gotta admit, it's a nice one to look at, even if it's not your cup of tea. Right?
        sure I can appreciate a fine behind of the feminine kind, and in my younger days I appreciated quite a few if you know what I mean
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
          Is Wahlberg really 5'8"? If you gave him longer proportions, that's basically what I look like. And throw in a few Jewish characteristics. That's right... huuuuuuuuuuuge wallet.
          we're gonna need pics as evidence I'm afraid.

A genius Marky Mark lookalike is to good to be true
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

we're gonna need pics as evidence I'm afraid.

A genius Marky Mark lookalike is to good to be true
            I kind of like the anonymity factor.

Comment

in my younger days I appreciated quite a few if you know what I mean
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                That's right... huuuuuuuuuuuge wallet.
                Is it possible for some one's eyes to roll out of their head? I think mine just did

Moluv, damn girl - mucho fine ass!!!
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                  Is it possible for some one's eyes to roll out of their head? I think mine just did

Moluv, damn girl - mucho fine ass!!!
                  We really should see all the lady posters' rear ends in yoga pants side by side. Like a contest, but instead of the competitors, it's the rest of us who win.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

We really should see all the lady posters' rear ends in yoga pants side by side. Like a contest, but instead of the competitors, it's the rest of us who win.
                    bingo

Comment

This could be the single greatest idea in all of history

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
                        This could be the single greatest idea in all of history
                        Good luck convincing us after what happened on the twerk thread :P

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                          Lawl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                          ------
                          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• We really should see all the lady posters' rear ends in yoga pants side by side. Like a contest, but instead of the competitors, it's the rest of us who win.
                            *giggle*

Great pics, everyone!
                            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                              Sometimes you have to let bygones be bygones.
                              I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                                Sometimes you have to let bygones be bygones.
                                I personally feel that I have rehabilitated myself.
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X