Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post

I've been primal for a few years now. I think it's working.

Say hi to your mother for me.
    Now that's what I'm taking about! That's the kind of physique I had in my early to mid 20's and what I'm aiming to get back to at close to 40 :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
      Now that's what I'm taking about! That's the kind of physique I had in my early to mid 20's and what I'm aiming to get back to at close to 40 :-)
      That is the kind of physique I wanted in my mid 20s, still want in my late 30s and will be wondering wtf happened in my 60s. I have to say though that there are some sexy sonsabitches in this thread, yourself included. Between pictures of yogabare's stomach and moluv's behind I find this thread incredibly motivational.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post

I've been primal for a few years now. I think it's working.

Say hi to your mother for me.
        Mark Wahlberg is a manlet with a small penis though
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          Mark Wahlberg is a manlet
          You're such a heightist.

Comment

• Manlet. That made me laugh out loud for real.
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
              Mark Wahlberg is a manlet with a small penis though
              Truth. My buddy's friend dated him years ago and said he was hung like a baby

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                Finally seeing some progress in my bod after 3 weeks of diligence (prior to that I was derailed a couple of times by grief and subsequent funeral food and family time). I have lost 5 lbs from the scale, my jeans look better but fit the same mostly. I expect my body recomp to be gradual and slow. I'm doing handstands all day, everyday plus whatever yoga I feel like. I can hold chataranga at the bottom for like 10 seconds which exhibits a definite strength gain. Ive also gained strength and control in my handstands. Also some squats at home but I'be been working on my form and feel ready to add weight to it at the gym. I'm going to just start with a bar and keep my form right. Quite pleased with my booty this am.

I just fell off my tread desk. Holy shit.........
                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

• Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                  I made sexy-chested rugby player fall off his tread desk y'all. My work here is done.

Comment

I made sexy-chested rugby player fall off his tread desk y'all. My work here is done.
                    Hahaha love it
                    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

No, No it isnt.
                      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Keep quoting that post guys. Please. I mean it.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                          Shit, just reread this and realised I'm nearly 40
                          (I know silly as I wrote the bloody words, but there ya go)

Does anyone else sometimes look in the mirror expecting to see a kid starting back at them only to be startled by the face of someone 10 to 20 years older?

Sorry, totally off topic there. Bringing it back, this is just more motivation to get back to near if not , good as previous performance (and yes for vanity's sake) and physique states.

Comment

And just for you RM

Comment

I meant this, the post he quoted. So this is for me. And all men, everywhere, with internet access, a love of yoga pants, and an appreciation for lovely lady posteriors.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                I meant this, the post he quoted. So this is for me. And all men, everywhere, with internet access, a love of yoga pants, and an appreciation for lovely lady posteriors.
                                Hahaha thought so

Comment

Working...
                                X