No announcement yet.

Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heatseeker- your arm balances are impressive! Makes me want to start yoga! Do you do it at home or at a studio?

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
      Thank you RichMahogany for causing me to think twice before posting that pic of myself in dancer pose.

RM!!! what have you done man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
        RM!!! what have you done man!
        She just said she's thinking twice, not that she's ruled out the possibility entirely. But yeah, I do tend to leave a wake of chaos, destruction and misery wherever I go. <cue sad walking away music from Incredible Hulk>
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          She just said she's thinking twice, not that she's ruled out the possibility entirely. But yeah, I do tend to leave a wake of chaos, destruction and misery wherever I go. <cue sad walking away music from Incredible Hulk>
          ok fair enough
          /crosses fingers/

Comment

• Heatseeker- your arm balances are impressive! Makes me want to start yoga! Do you do it at home or at a studio?
            Thank you! I'll admit, though, that in 8-10 years of yoga, I could only really hit crow pose well, and then when I took up weightlifting 1.5 years ago, suddenly I had the strength to do way more of the arm balances. I think that for smaller, lighter bodies, yoga alone can build the strength necessary to float that body in the air, but for my dense-muscled 150-pound body, a more hefty strength program was necessary.

I do a home practice and I also practice at bunch of studios around town, depending on what I'm in the mood for. My home practice is always the same, studio practice varies. I also teach (the last pic is a promo shot for my business).

Comment

That's very specific walking-away-sad music.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  <gets my obscure reference and posts the relevant video, which I couldn't do at work due to their "walls of fire" or some such>
                  Brilliant. You are truly brilliant. Your signature is creeping me out ever so slightly, but you are a pillar of light in a sea of darkness..
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• on both counts, thank you thank you

i watch a lot of adult swim. because i'm an adult! *nodnod*
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• hehe

Comment

• MaceyK: I honestly don't think you need to lose any weight, but I can understand. I kinda have bodybuilding tendencies myself.

heatseeker: Lookin' good! You're quite well-muscled.

Comment

Brilliant. You are truly brilliant. Your signature is creeping me out ever so slightly, but you are a pillar of light in a sea of darkness..
                          +1

Always a good chuckle or jab when necessary...
                          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Just a little Saturday Yogaluv

Comment

• still working on that balance thing.... 50lbs down from this time last year... (and obviously none of it came off my butt....)
                              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                                +1

Always a good chuckle or jab when necessary...
                                oh you guys.. these are my motivational vanity picwords

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                                stretchy pics
                                i could totally do that if i wanted

i just did it already and i don't want to overtrain though

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                                still working on that balance thing.... 50lbs down from this time last year... (and obviously none of it came off my butt....)
                                welllll i like your butt
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X