Motivational Vanity Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
    Just a boring picture that I took in the gym today! No handstands on the edge of an abyss from me today...

Just as well Gorbag, those shorts are enough
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
      Just as well Gorbag, those shorts are enough
      Lmao!
      ------
      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
        Probably the best way to fool people into thinking you are holding your handstands is to take a screenshot from a video. See below:

Even though I can't hold this yet, it's progress toward scorpion/pincha and I'm pretty damn proud of that split second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
        Yowza!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoraV View Post
          I can't believe I'm posting pics of myself in my undies on the internetz, oh well. Here goes nothing, I've been doing crossfit since Jan and olympic lifting since July and have not lost any weight but I can definitely see more muscle under my fat.

Thanks for all the motivational pics everyone, I'm enjoying them.

[ATTACH]12839[/ATTACH]
          Looking great!

Comment

• Originally posted by max219 View Post
            Looking great!
            Way to not let that one go unnoticed!

Comment

• Originally posted by max219 View Post
              Looking great!
              Aww thanks Max!!
              F 45 5'5"
              SW 177
              CW 141

Comment

• Hope I'm not the only person who didn't read a single thing and just went through to look at all the pics...

Anyways, climb!:

644210_341872115933659_2091195724_n.jpg163550_362908530496684_2097363844_n.jpg399706_104523303001876_1540852029_n.jpg
                "The mountains are calling and I must go."
                --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clymb View Post
                  Hope I'm not the only person who didn't read a single thing and just went through to look at all the pics...

Anyways, climb!:

[ATTACH]12874[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12875[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12876[/ATTACH]
                  You're such a tease Clymb! You know it'll be days before we get to see your pics
                  If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Clymb View Post
                    Hope I'm not the only person who didn't read a single thing and just went through to look at all the pics...

Anyways, climb!:

[ATTACH]12874[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12875[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12876[/ATTACH]
                    Your supposed to read this thread???????

Comment

• Ha ha, it's all about the eye candy

Comment

• I got a whole bunch of people in their underwear. You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Ok. Here it goes. These are pics from the end of this summer's steak&eggs challenge that I never put up because they are of me in undies and super ugly undies at that.

Since you ladies have paved the way and undies are like bikinis anyway...

I still basically am at this stage due to all the traveling and stress, so these will serve as before pics for the potato hack I am doing starting today.

Before pics for potato hack:
                          http://imgur.com/FpeEifc
                          http://imgur.com/RXSvXxk

Hopefully I can reduce bodyfat % a little more.
                          ------
                          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• You ladies are all lovely.

M.

Comment

• Stacy15, nice over and under! You look great too!

Comment

• http://m1011.photobucket.com/albumvi...a.jpg.html?o=0

Here's a picture from a couple of days ago. After quite a few months of being slack with workouts I'm looking to ramp up my efforts and increase my tone and strength.

Comment

Working...
                                X