• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice piece, and yeah get squatting! ha ha, looking good already though

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      So as not to hijack, click through for the big version:

The booty needs more squats. Maybe I Just need some yoga pants .
      Squats are good n all but I think your booty looks in perfect proportion to your chest. Counterbalance. So slim. Gorgeous tats too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
        nameless, post a shot of that arm tat
        Heh heh I see what you did there. Cunning way to get a shot of her butt and a fine one it is too ;-)

Your ink is beautiful too nameless :-)
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
          Squats are good n all but I think your booty looks in perfect proportion to your chest.
          yeah actually this is a good point

Comment

• Thanks, everyone. Definitely a good point on the proportion. I think my ass is still more squish than muscle, which I'd like to change.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Just a boring picture that I took in the gym today! No handstands on the edge of an abyss from me today...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                So as not to hijack, click through for the big version:

The booty needs more squats. Maybe I Just need some yoga pants .
                Whatever nameless your booty looks good!!!
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                  Squats are good n all but I think your booty looks in perfect proportion to your chest.
                  I think this is an excellent point. There are so many variations in body type that are really lovely. So long as your body works well
                  for whatever you want to use it for, it's something extraordinary.
                  50yo, 5'3"
                  SW-195
                  CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                  GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• First time on a paddleboard = handstand on a paddleboard. Get after it, handstanders!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                      First time on a paddleboard = handstand on a paddleboard. Get after it, handstanders!

All your pictures you have posted are just kick ups, are you actually holding them? I understand its difficult to get a well timed photo so just wondering.

Comment

• It takes a huge amount of strength to be able to hold a handstand indefinitely without something to lean against, and be able to do things like walk on your hands, pirouette, pushups, and other impressive youtube tricks. Take time every day to work on your handstands. Someday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          All your pictures you have posted are just kick ups, are you actually holding them? I understand its difficult to get a well timed photo so just wondering.
                          Depends on the situation--ones on rails and stuff are held a long time--actually, that one on the railing was pressed up really slowly; it's easy for me to hold a handstand when I am grabbing something. I can hold a static handstand longer on parallel bars or rings longer than I can on flat ground, actually, since I can wrestle those around with my hands a little more. I can walk on my hands basically indefinitely, until something gives out muscle-wise or too much blood pooling in my head makes me loopy. The paddleboard handstand was pretty short. First time on one, plus whiskey.

The ones that are actually dangerous on the edge of things I dial back my extension a little just to totally avoid going over; I push my head out a little and close off my shoulder angle a few degrees. I'm not totally willing to die for a cool picture.

Comment

• I still owe anthony that back flip video . Maybe I can get someone to shoot it soon. We don't do much pics and videos at random round my house. Who takes all those shots of you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                              I still owe anthony that back flip video . Maybe I can get someone to shoot it soon. We don't do much pics and videos at random round my house. Who takes all those shots of you?
                              Yeah, I want to see that flip!

Handstand pics are taken by whomever I'm hanging out with that day. Either a phone or a camera. On the dangerous ones I tell them I'm only going to do it once, and I'm only holding it until they say "Got it", then I'm done.

Comment

• Probably the best way to fool people into thinking you are holding your handstands is to take a screenshot from a video. See below:

Even though I can't hold this yet, it's progress toward scorpion/pincha and I'm pretty damn proud of that split second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
                                X