Things I saw and wish I hadn't...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I saw and wish I hadn't...

Ever see something and you wish you hadn't? This is the thread for it!

My first contribution:

Breathtaking in all the wrong ways...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

My hubby is a snare drummer in a bagpipe band. Some of the pipers are kind of old....and MOST of them don't wear anything under their kilts...and NONE of them know how to sit in a skirt! Nuff said. *shudder*

Comment

cyst videos on youtube
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

My father naked, walking through the hallway, after his shower. *shudder* The nightmares....
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

We need pictures, people!
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

now i see the real intent of this thread!

the vid i had in mind got deleted, but i'll give you another for freeskis

this is probably the only one of its kind i don't think is nasty, i could meditate to this

beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Atlas Shrugged: Ayn Rand: 9780451191144: Amazon.com: Books

Sometimes I look at the world more negatively than I should because of this damn book.
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                now i see the real intent of this thread!

the vid i had in mind got deleted, but i'll give you another for freeskis

this is probably the only one of its kind i don't think is nasty, i could meditate to this

For the love of god why?!....:screwy:
                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

to show that sometimes a mole is not a mole
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                    Atlas Shrugged: Ayn Rand: 9780451191144: Amazon.com: Books

Sometimes I look at the world more negatively than I should because of this damn book.
                    Some folks are using that book as a "How To" manual rather than take it as the "warning" Rand intended it to be....

Comment

to show that sometimes a mole is not a mole
                      You led me into that weird part of the youtubes again, damn you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMeM...e_gdata_player
                      Last edited by Misabi; 08-28-2013, 11:59 PM.
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        Some folks are using that book as a "How To" manual rather than take it as the "warning" Rand intended it to be....
                        The warning is what is making me depressed, hah. I would never live out my life in that kind of depressing state.
                        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                            You led me into that weird part of the youtubes again, damn you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMeM...e_gdata_player
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlzleobjcJ0
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Think I might not click on that one until after my dinner has settled. I don't trust you one little bit ya minx

Comment

Working...
                              X