Supplements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

Hello I'm wondering what supplements people take or recommend?

The best supplement is the one that works for you. I take Vitamin D, and Magnesium. If there is something else that works for you, such as motivates you to get in the gym or to eat better. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by workinprogress View Post
      The best supplement is the one that works for you. I take Vitamin D, and Magnesium. If there is something else that works for you, such as motivates you to get in the gym or to eat better. Go for it.
      Thanks. Is there a particular brand you take for both?

Comment

Same here, 5000 IU of vit D and1000mg of magnesium daily.

Comment

No particular brands for me. I make sure the vitamin d is D3, and my magnesium is cheap. I've tried several types of magnesium and never noticed any difference. Some people swear by specific types of mag though. They all give me the muscle relaxation I'm looking for, so I just buy cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by workinprogress View Post
            No particular brands for me. I make sure the vitamin d is D3, and my magnesium is cheap. I've tried several types of magnesium and never noticed any difference. Some people swear by specific types of mag though. They all give me the muscle relaxation I'm looking for, so I just buy cheap.
            Fair enough. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Buster11 View Post
              Fair enough. Thanks for your help
              No problem.

Comment

Protein powder, Vit D3, Apple Cider Vinegar, Melatonin.

Comment

My dad has multivitamins however they contain soy derivative, should I stay away from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Buster11 View Post
                    My dad has multivitamins however they contain soy derivative, should I stay away from them?
                    If it's soybean oil, I would. If it's soy lecithin, I wouldn't worry.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I've been looking into this and it looks like Orange Triad is a great choice based on what I've read. I just ordered some so we will see.
                      Controlled-Labs-Orange-Triad-Review.jpg
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      My Beginning: 7/23/13, 5'5" 221lbs * Current Weight: 10/31/13, 202lbs * Goal 165lbs

Comment

I have a bottle of magnesium spray but never remember to apply it. I take D, and glucosamine-chondroitin.

(Pre-Primal I had a lot of joint pain; post-Primal it all went away except in one hip. I think the glucosamine-chondroitin helps, but wouldn't swear to it. It's cheap, anyway.)

Comment

Magnesium, D3 and Omega 3 Fish Oil.
                          Every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value --Winnie Dalley

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Mark's vitamins minerals and anti-oxdiients,
                            Marks Omegas
                            Garden of Life Probiotics
                            Vit D3 and K2
                            Iron Chelate (I'm anemic)
                            Glucosimene
                            "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions, as I am going to be studying a levels in school and prepared to focus was wondering what supplements you would recommend for concentration and memory, thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X